General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Brand New Men's Voler Tri Suit - size large Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-11-29 4:36 PM

User image

Veteran
Naptown, IN
Subject: Brand New Men's Voler Tri Suit - size large

Men's Voler Tri suit in size large. This tri suit is brand new. I tried it on and washed it, and it hasn't been worn since.

This suit was part of my team kit from this past tri season. I purchased this suit and a two piece suit and ended up wearing the two piece suit to race in. The suit was made by Voler (www.voler.com) and is printed with my team logo and sponsors. It is Voler's top of the line tri suit. It is similar to the Propel (all Triton fabric) model listed on the Voler website, but uses Forza high compression fabric in the bottom and Triton fabric in the top.

Selling price is $60 and includes shipping to the continental USA. Payments can be made through Paypal. Feel free to e-mial {[email protected]} or send a PM through BT with any questions.

photo IMG_0968_zps2a04da60.jpg

photo IMG_0969_zpsff463c83.jpg

Edited by mobey 2013-11-29 5:00 PM

Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Brand New Men's Voler Tri Suit - size large Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Brand New Men's Zoot Ultra Tri Race Suit (unworn)

Started by lee-j
Views: 2345 Posts: 5

2013-05-01 8:39 AM lee-j

New Pearl Izumi Men's P.R.O. tri speed suits - Medium and Large

Started by holocker
Views: 1361 Posts: 2

2012-11-26 9:32 PM twofysh

Brand New Zoot Ultra Race Triathlon Running Shoes 3.0 Men's Size 8

Started by electusunus
Views: 860 Posts: 1

2011-05-09 8:43 PM electusunus

Zoot Men's Tri-fit triathlon suit size medium - NEW w/ tags - $

Started by fishdawgz
Views: 1286 Posts: 3

2010-09-20 10:37 AM fishdawgz

FS- Brand new Asics 1130 men's size 10, medium width

Started by brownnugen
Views: 917 Posts: 2

2009-10-18 9:06 PM brownnugen
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 12, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
We are often asked the question, "What size frame should I buy" and the answer is “it depends”. I know that’s not the answer you want to hear, but hopefully the following will shed some more light.

date : March 10, 2009
author : t3coach1
Looking to shave some time off and improve your swim efficiency during your races? We review the Rocket Skin Suit by Rocket Science Sports.
date : July 7, 2008
author : Ron
comments : 1
This is a 'first impressions' review of the Fit2Race Sockeye Fullsuit. From a first wetsuit point-of-view, I was able to dramatically improve my pace over non-wetsuit swims.

date : March 6, 2008
author : scubachic9999
comments : 4
Already a cyclist and not a bad swimmer, I figured all I had to do was build up to running a few miles and I’d be ready to go. The challenge invigorated me, and I ran out to buy new running shoes.
date : August 17, 2007
author : scoli121
comments : 6
I quickly browsed an article in Men's Health that talked about doing a triathlon, and how it wasn't really that hard. With a "tsk!" I quickly turned the page while thinking, "Yeah, right!"

date : August 10, 2007
author : Terese Luikens
The first time I ventured into the deep murky green lake and could not see the bottom my muscles tensed and my imagined fears surfaced. What exactly lies beneath?
date : July 2, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
Is there a magic number of days off for your training plan? Is it a one size fits all or an an individual choice?

date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.