General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone work with Keith Pyne in NYC? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-01-09 9:04 AM

Subject: Anyone work with Keith Pyne in NYC?

I know this is more injury/recovery related than general "tri talk", but wanted to get this to the masses.

Having lots of trouble recovering from hip labral tear surgery (2+ years).

Thanks all.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone work with Keith Pyne in NYC? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

NYC Tri lottery -- anyone know how many?

Started by Mike_D
Views: 575 Posts: 1

2012-11-08 2:05 PM Mike_D

NYC congressman/Senators pressing Mayors office to cancel NYC Marathon Pages: 1 2

Started by FELTGood
Views: 3784 Posts: 45

2012-11-02 4:26 PM Hook'em

Men's Marathon Oly Trials (NYC) Anyone Going?

Started by BrianPBN
Views: 718 Posts: 2

2007-11-01 12:20 PM oipolloi

NYC Triathlon reg open -anyone doin' it?

Started by cobannero
Views: 463 Posts: 2

2005-11-01 2:24 PM rollinbones

Anyone else at work?

Started by uberbeginner
Views: 714 Posts: 6

2005-03-31 3:04 PM parrj
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 11, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 6
I just finished the NYC marathon on Sunday and I think I'm going to venture into triathlons. I am doing an Olympic distance and I want to do a 70.3 next year too. Any advice?

date : May 29, 2007
author : EndurancePlanet
comments : 0
Keith Jordan of Endorfun Sports gives us his thoughts on the Mooseman Triathlon and the industry itself.
date : April 2, 2006
author : Ontherun
Triathlon is more than just three sports. For most of us it includes the real world of work, family and a host of other obligations. Only one problem: when and how much sleep should we get?

date : March 5, 2006
author : Tri Swim Coach
Improving speed in swimming is more than just doing a few sprints at the beginning and end of your workouts. It takes a little more thinking, but I promise there is no high level math involved!
date : July 5, 2005
author : chrisandniki
You’ll find you can work these general routines around your work and family commitments, while keeping yourself fit enough for Sprint or Olympic triathlon distances.

date : October 17, 2004
author : mbologna
One way to improve your speed is to do track work that totals the time and distance goal. The idea is to slowly condition your body to be comfortable at your goal pace.
date : October 10, 2004
author : Team BT
The ONLY way to compete in my first triathlon was to do it on my BMX. I’m no professional—nor do I aspire to be one, I just want to be fit and healthy.

date : October 3, 2004
author : adumey
One of my fears, besides the radioactive material content of the Hudson River, was the water temperature. I found the water was much warmer as I inched closer to the holding dock.