General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Press Release: New TriShop In Livonia, MI Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-02-06 9:47 AM

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: Press Release: New TriShop In Livonia, MI

The Tri Shop Opens New Location in Livonia, Michigan,

New Retail Store to Include Full Motion Capture Bike Fitting and Complete Triathlon Assortment.

LIVONIA, MICHIGAN, USA. Triathlon specialty retailer The Tri Shop will open a new brick and mortar retail store on March 1, 2014 at 36127 Plymouth Road in Livonia, Michigan. The new retail and shipping/fulfillment facility will be a complete triathlon retail specialty store and warehouse facility for The Tri Shop.

The Tri Shop was founded by industry veteran Scott Parr, who was as a top pro cycling team mechanic in Europe for many years, completing the Tour de France and other big European tours and classics multiple times. Parr is also the author of Tales From The Toolbox (Velo Press, 1997) and founded The Tri Shop in 2011.

“This is an exciting step for us!” Said Scott Parr, “Since we opened in 2011 we have been overwhelmed with interest from local customers looking to take advantage of our expertise and great selection of triathlon specific merchandise. This new retail location will allow us a much better opportunity to serve our customers and help them achieve their goals.”

The new location will feature a full, state-of-the-art computerized motion capture bike fitting studio and triathlon and road bikes from Cervelo, Felt, Quintana Roo and others. All of the sport specialty merchandise from The Tri Shop website (www.thetrishop.com) will also be available to customers in the new retail store.  In addition to offering complete bike sales and fitting services there will be a robust selection of triathlon specific apparel and equipment from 2XU, Zoot, TYR, Garmin, Zipp and many other leading multisport brands. The Tri Shop’s new location is just north of Hines Drive, a favorite destination for triathletes and cyclists and is located across from Ford Motor Company’s Livonia Transmission facility.

For more information contact:

Scott Parr,

The Tri Shop

[email protected]

(855) 874-7467

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Press Release: New TriShop In Livonia, MI Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Newest member of the BT MI RAWK Squad...

Started by hamiltks10
Views: 1473 Posts: 10

2012-10-25 10:07 PM Miles around Midtown

Livonia area gyms?

Started by vonschnapps
Views: 1259 Posts: 8

2009-01-06 8:48 AM travljini

Tuesday night ride - Hines starting in Livonia

Started by Nelg
Views: 783 Posts: 4

2008-06-18 4:34 AM TC3

New 2 MI moved back up from FL

Started by jwcanning
Views: 1073 Posts: 6

2008-06-21 4:12 PM grlawguy

Ride of Silence Livonia - May 21st

Started by Nelg
Views: 910 Posts: 4

2008-05-20 2:18 PM Nelg
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 1, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
Here are five steps to ensure that you keep your promise to yourself to get you to that first triathlon.

date : August 24, 2009
author : AMSSM
I've rested them for 6 weeks, twice. I've had Active Release Therapy, massages, I'm doing Trigger Point, and stretching. Yet, I'm still having issues and can't get above 3 miles.
date : March 16, 2009
comments : 1
Learn how ART therapy can provide an alternative treatment for conditions such as sprains, strains, tendonitis and tendinosis.

date : July 30, 2006
comments : 1
Besides the obvious rest and strengthening/PT around the ankles, what can I do to further find the root cause and correct it? Also, what are doctors’ stances on active release?
date : June 25, 2006
author : Team BT
Decline Bench Press - Dumbbell strength exercise instruction with picture and video.

date : June 25, 2006
Incline Bench Press-Barbell Wide Grip strength exercise instruction with picture and video.
date : June 24, 2006
Bench Press-Wide Grip strength exercise instruction with picture and video.

date : April 9, 2005
I'd noticed occasional pain in the back of my left leg once in a while when running. The pain is now running from my buttocks to the knee. I am having occasional back aches too.