BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Dominion's Sprint/Oly/70.3 Group--Closed Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 36

2015-07-31 6:28 AM
in reply to: MariaRoberts

User image

New user
Subject: RE: Dominion's Sprint/Oly/70.3 Group--Closed July's Numbers
With a triathlon tomorrow I'm not logging anymore training this month.

Swim: 4h 09m 25s - 12139.98 Yd
Bike: 10h 10m 14s - 202.36 Mi
Run: 5h 06m 12s - 38.19 Mi

My numbers are up for July with exception of miles on the run. I was a mile short of June. Running is becoming a bit of a sore subject for me. It used to be my favorite go to sport and not it feels like its my weakest of the three events. I think part of it is weather related. Everytime I've just run it's been miserably hot/humid where if I'm coming off the bike and running it's been slightly nicer out, but that's just an excuse. In short, last nights race was a struggle. Sighting was horrible after the first bouy more because I couldn't see squat and relied heavily on the swimmers around me to guide me and I hate trusting others in the swim! The run, I was stuck in one gear and couldn't jump out of it. Oh well, the run at least was a good representative of my "training" for the past month and should have expected it to be rough. So, resting up today and giving it another go tomorrow! I'll get this whole run thing figured out (hopefully) in the next 3 weeks before the last aquathon!

Good luck to everyone racing this weekend!

Scott

2015-07-31 2:30 PM
in reply to: scottjjmtri99

User image

North Grafton, Massachusetts
Subject: July's Numbers
Overall, I'm pretty happy with my monthly totals. If it weren't for taking about 5-6 days off for vacation and then another 5 or 6 days off in total before/after my sprint, then I probably would have posted my highest totals in all 3 sports. I've included my sprint tri numbers in here since I was really looking at that as more of a hard workout than a race.

Swim:3h 23m 44s - 8954.67 M
Bike:7h 31m 15s - 121.65 Mi
Run:3h 22m 33s - 21.39 Mi

Swim total is my highest in any month, but I'd still like that number to be higher. Because Saturday is my big swim day, my swim workouts either get shortened or eliminated because of family plans.
My bike distance was WAY up, nearly double my previous monthly best. I felt like this was one of my weaker sports and I knew that I needed to be ready for 28 miles for my Olympic.
My run numbers are down. I did almost 20% of my running miles as brick add-ons to my bike workouts, anywhere from 1-2 miles. I only did 3 longer runs, averaging about 4.7 miles per run. Only one of those longer runs (a 5 mile run) was at race pace, so I may have to temper my expectations on race day.
2015-07-31 5:30 PM
in reply to: rjchilds8

User image

Veteran
Cleburne, Texas
Subject: RE: July's Numbers

I'm glad to put this month behind me.  Not the it was bad, I'm just ready to keep on moving.  I'm looking at a 70.3 on November 1st here in Texas.  This was my first 70.3 and I realized I've done the same race twice, ever.

Swim: 3h 00m 56s - 9005.21 Yd

Bike: 11h 58m 21s - 197.57 Mi

Run: 9h 37m 38s - 58.97 Mi

2015-07-31 8:54 PM
in reply to: HelmoAlkou

User image

Veteran
Deep South, Georgia

Lots going on with everybody. I have been reading the posts, but haven't found the time to be able to sit down and respond to each one. Congrats on a lot of great races out there and good luck to those racing this weekend!

July Totals weren't bad for me despite a week's vacation that saw zero biking and swimming. Used it as a run focus and still managed to have decent swim/bike numbers by the end of the month.

S: 14,000 yds

B: 227 miles

R: 85 miles

2015-07-31 11:18 PM
in reply to: Dominion

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sacramento, California
July totals:
Swim: 11550 Yds
Bike: 234.79 Miles
Run: 49.62 Mi

I'm feeling pretty darn good about HIM training. 6 weeks left until Santa Cruz 70.3

Good luck on any races this weekend!

Enrique
2015-08-01 12:12 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Veteran
Deep South, Georgia
Subject: Race

Well there is a first time for everything I guess.

Went off course today during the run of my sprint triathlon. The run was set up to be a little long anyway as there was a footbridge that went out over the marshes, so 3.4 miles, or 1.7 each way out and back. Before that part it was along a nice wide golf cart path.  When I got to 2 miles and still hadn't reached the turnaround or see anyone else coming back, I knew I had messed up. Ended up running an extra mile and finished with a stellar 36:48 "5K".  7th out of 11 AG, would have been 3rd with a shot at 2nd. 

This race report will most likely be short and to the point, pretty disgusted with myself right now. Pretty much ruined my shot at placing in the state series, and a 9 race podium streak down the toilet.

Edited by Dominion 2015-08-01 12:13 PM

2015-08-01 2:21 PM

User image

Veteran
Cleburne, Texas
Subject: RE: Race

Originally posted by Dominion

Went off course today during the run of my sprint triathlon. The run was set up to be a little long anyway as there was a footbridge that went out over the marshes, so 3.4 miles, or 1.7 each way out and back. Before that part it was along a nice wide golf cart path.  When I got to 2 miles and still hadn't reached the turnaround or see anyone else coming back, I knew I had messed up. Ended up running an extra mile and finished with a stellar 36:48 "5K".  7th out of 11 AG, would have been 3rd with a shot at 2nd. 

This race report will most likely be short and to the point, pretty disgusted with myself right now. Pretty much ruined my shot at placing in the state series, and a 9 race podium streak down the toilet.

Oh no!  Keep your chin up, Chris!

2015-08-01 8:30 PM

User image

What do you think was the cause of going off course? Was there a turn where there were no volunteers to point you in the right direction? Were you maybe lost in your own thoughts and not focused on the course? Something else? Just wondering if there is a lesson to be learned that the rest of us can use to avoid having this happen to us.
2015-08-02 10:21 AM

User image

Veteran
Deep South, Georgia

There was a small sign with arrows pointing to the turn, but no volunteers.  Somehow I missed the sign. It was my fault.  The course started on a road and then turned right onto the golf cart path. I made that turn and just kept following the path and never saw the sign to turn left off the path back onto another road that was a short spur which took you over a footbridge over the marsh before the turnaround. So the course turned left and me and the golf path kept going straight.  I had looked at the course maps and thought I knew it pretty well. I think maybe that was part of the problem, In my mind I was going straight out the golf path to the turnaround. I wasn't "looking" for an additional turn that far out.  

So the lesson is always pay attention and be vigilant, even if you think you know where you are going. 

Here's the course map. It has those little arrows which are symbols for a turn, but to me it wasn't clear. It looked to me like you followed the golf path out to the turnaround.

Edit: The turn shown inside the inset box is not the turn I missed. I missed a left before that.

Edited by Dominion 2015-08-02 10:23 AM

(run.png)

Attachments
----------------
run.png (68KB - 4 downloads)
2015-08-02 2:16 PM
in reply to: ecpasos

User image

Veteran
Cleburne, Texas

Originally posted by ecpasos July totals: Swim: 11550 Yds Bike: 234.79 Miles Run: 49.62 Mi I'm feeling pretty darn good about HIM training. 6 weeks left until Santa Cruz 70.3 Good luck on any races this weekend! Enrique

Right on, Enrique!

2015-08-02 3:27 PM

User image

Pacific Northwest, Washington
Subject: July's Numbers
S: 27,574 yards
B: 276.88 miles
R: 45.65 miles

Totals include two triathlons. I took a week off from swimming and biking while I was on vacation for a week, but kept up on my running.

So, I've signed up for my first HIM, Ironman 70.3 New Orleans in April. Someone posted in one of my Facebook groups about getting a bunch of women together and renting a house for a week for it, and since I've never done anything like it before, have never been to New Orleans, and have never met any of these women, I went for it. I'm both excited and terrified!

I'm off to Milwaukee on Tuesday for the USAT Nationals. I'm just going to have fun. I'll do my best and give it everything I have, but I really don't care how I place. I'm pretty sure I won't be dead last, but I'll probably be toward the back of the pack. It doesn't matter. My biggest concern really is how to disassemble my bike for shipping and then reassemble it on the other end, so I have some YouTube videos to watch this afternoon. And not so much the how, but rather whether I have the appropriate tools because if I don't, I may have to make the long drive to the city to find them.

Did the Power of Pasco Tri yesterday; will try to post a race report this evening or tomorrow.

2015-08-02 8:35 PM
in reply to: burner2

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sacramento, California
Originally posted by burner2

S: 27,574 yards
B: 276.88 miles
R: 45.65 miles

Those are some pretty good numbers!
2015-08-02 8:38 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sacramento, California

There was a small sign with arrows pointing to the turn, but no volunteers.  Somehow I missed the sign. It was my fault.  The course started on a road and then turned right onto the golf cart path. I made that turn and just kept following the path and never saw the sign to turn left off the path back onto another road that was a short spur which took you over a footbridge over the marsh before the turnaround. So the course turned left and me and the golf path kept going straight.  I had looked at the course maps and thought I knew it pretty well. I think maybe that was part of the problem, In my mind I was going straight out the golf path to the turnaround. I wasn't "looking" for an additional turn that far out.  

So the lesson is always pay attention and be vigilant, even if you think you know where you are going. 

Here's the course map. It has those little arrows which are symbols for a turn, but to me it wasn't clear. It looked to me like you followed the golf path out to the turnaround.

Edit: The turn shown inside the inset box is not the turn I missed. I missed a left before that.

Bummer. They ought to use flour or something to draw arrows on the path to make it very clear.
2015-08-02 9:48 PM
in reply to: nrpoulin

User image

Subject: RE: June Totals
SWIM4h 52m 19s - 15620.00 Yd
BIKE6h 45m 46s - 128.38 Mi
RUN4h 44m 07s - 33.06 Mi

Volume pretty consistent and below where I need to be.
On vacation next week in NH and have my bike there now, so no bike for a week unless I get on the stationary.
Looking forward to my racecation. Course is very hilly by NC standards, and the swim is a little to short for me. Have to increase my volume if I am going to do an Oly

Nate

Originally posted by nrpoulin

SWIM - 4h 18m 12s - 14070.21 Yd
BIKE - 7h 06m 17s - 127.85 Mi
RUN - 5h 20m 30s - 38.16 Mi

Volumes are pretty close to last month (swim 11300, bike 130, run 40). Overall a good month, one race.

Need to get more miles in on the bike and run. Two more sprints before my oly at the end of the season. Next race is at the end of July.
Its been pretty hot here and on top of that they cancelled a couple of swims this past month due to 6 shark attacks in NC.
Local pool is closed for the week so I will probably come up a little short on swims. Thanks to the tri group I got a nice 40 mile ride in last week, and hope to get a couple longer in this coming month.

Nate

2015-08-02 10:34 PM

User image

Pacific Northwest, Washington
Subject: Power of Pasco Sprint Tri
Power of Pasco Sprint Triathlon
1:50:44

This was an interesting triathlon. It was just across the Columbia River from the Righteous Richland Triathlon that I did a few weeks ago. We walked a half mile upriver to the starting area. Most people had put on their wetsuits before we started walking, but I carried mine because it was already over 90 degrees, and I didn't see any point in sweating profusely before I needed to. When we got to the starting area, we had one minute to get ready, which caught me off guard. But, I got suited up and ended up starting in the back of the pack, which meant I had to swim out 25 yards or so to get out of the millweed and into deeper water.

From there things went well. I could see most people were already way ahead of me, but I just swam my own pace. I didn't have any issues with sighting or breathing. The race director had warned us to stay to the right of the big orange buoy to avoid running into the rocks. Well, apparently, I didn't stay enough to the right of the buoy because all the sudden, these boulders sprang into view, just below the surface. They looked weirdly like pods from the movie Alien, but bigger. I couldn't swim through them, so I tried pulling myself from boulder to boulder, but it was too slow, so I turned over and floated on my back until I got clear of them. From there, I made a hard left turn to shore. The beach was all fist-size, smooth rocks, painful and slippery. I came out swearing and staggering like a drunken sailor. A woman face planted next to me, so I grabbed her and suggested we help each other as we'd be more stable that way, so we clung together until we made it out of the water. Swim: 21:40 for 880 yards.

We had a long run to the transition area, and I forgot I was wearing a new wetsuit, one several sizes smaller than my previous one, so I didn't start getting out of it until I reached my bike. That probably cost me a few extra seconds of struggle, and then also I fumbled my race belt a couple of times as it kept sproinging away from me in my haste. In all, transition was probably a minute slower than it should have been. T1: 4:21.

I got on my bike and put everything I had into it. The course was mostly flat, and I was determined to get a personal best here speed wise. I thought I was doing pretty well, too, and really pushed my comfort level pedaling hard through turns, and I flew past the volunteer who's job it was to keep pigs herded off the road. (Seriously!) I passed some people and had only one person pass me. However, I managed only 16.6 mph and turned in one of the slowest times. Bike: 44:52 for 12 miles.

I blazed through T2, turning in one of the fastest times: 0:41

And onto the run. I fought with my GPS watch for the first mile, but it refused to pick up the satellite, so i finally just shoved it in my back pocket. I guess my run time wasn't bad considering I gave the bike everything I had and was pretty well spent. However, I really missed that feedback I get from my watch as I'm not always aware when I'm slowing down. Run: 39:08 for 3 miles.

So, I finished in the back of the pack, but not dead last, and I left plenty of room for improvement if I do this race again next year. Considering my track record of shaving 30 minutes off my previous year's times in repeat races, I should do very well next year and make it to the podium.

Edited by burner2 2015-08-03 12:00 AM
2015-08-03 7:29 AM

User image

Americus, Georgia
Subject: RE: July totals
Swim: 45m - 1600 Yd

Bike: 4h 59m 59s - 66.81 Mi

Run: 3h 50m 12s - 19.36 Mi

Considering I was down for a week fighting Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and I only decided at the end of July to tackle a race at the end of August, the numbers aren't half bad.

2015-08-03 7:30 PM

User image

Wow, that course map doesn't look fun. I felt like I was going to have an easy time staying on the run course for my Oly this coming weekend. I did the sprint version of this race last year and the run courses are the same to the 5K turn around for the sprint. I think now I'll make sure I'm really paying attention to the course and keep my eyes open for any signs. Sorry, to hear that it killed your run segment, but it's a good lesson for the rest of us!
2015-08-04 9:48 AM

User image

New user
Saturday morning I arrived onsite in Frankenmuth for the Experience Sprint Triathlon shortly after 6am. The weather had cooled down that morning more than usual and the humidity was down too. The recipe for another good race was set and ready for me to compete. This race was a bit bigger than any other race so far this year. There ended up being over 200 participants in the sprint distance alone along with the Olympic and aquabike races as well.

The swim was a placed in the Cass River and we swam up stream first. Before we could start the swim we had to be seeded to our “abilities”. I chose not to wear my wetsuit even though the water temp was legal at a balmy 77 degrees and figured I could swim 500m no slower than 10 minutes as I do that quite easily at the pool and figured in a race scenario I be slightly faster with the added competition. The “Elite” wave goes off (Males with a sub 2 hour Olympic qualify as elite and females with a sub 2:15) Then the rest of the Olympic athletes go 5 minutes later. At 8:20 the sprint distance races go. I didn’t check my watch but I figure I waited for about 10 minutes before my turn to jump in came along. Once in the water I felt strong and was actually able to pass quite a few fellow swimmers. I do not believe I was passed but I wasn’t really worried about it as even though my swimming has come a long way, I know I’m not “fast” yet. I round the buoy and make my way back to the steps and get pulled out of the water with much thanks to the volunteer. I crossed the first mat in 14:11. A far cry from what should have been closer to 10 minutes! The swim course looked long and felt long, however we were reminded that we were swimming against a current, so maybe that is right.

T1 was a long jog away from the river. About a full quarter mile away! I jogged/ran as fast as I could and slipped my socks, shoes, and helmet on as fast as possible and was out on the bike in 3:21. I didn’t think that was horrible considering how far we had to run to get there.

Once on the bike it took a few quick turns before I could get up to speed and then I cruised the course slowing down for the few intersections making sure it was safe to go through and sipping on my powerade going through. At the turnaround I almost had a disaster. I thought I saw riders turning around at the white sign and was planning on turning around there, well it was at the last orange cone and nearly had a collision with a fellow rider! GULP! I stopped dead in my tracks with my brakes and nearly fell as I tried to get unclipped. I pulled it off without falling or hitting anyone. Uhg, talk about a disaster! I get clipped back in and continue to pass and catch many more racers. I finished the ride in 35:45 according to the official results but they do not have a T2 time for anyone so that includes T2.

T2 went off without a hitch. Racked my bike, helmet, slipped off my shoes for my running shoes and off I went. Out in roughly 45 seconds according to my garmin. Took some water at the water stations just to make sure I was hydrated and dumped some to cool myself some.

The run went well. First mile was 7:29 followed by 7:10 and 7:13. Cruised in for a run time of 22:41 and a final overall time of 1:15:57. Good for 2nd in my age group out of 17 and 12th overall! I again had a great race and had a lot of fun out there.

Scott
2015-08-04 4:20 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sacramento, California
Subject: RE: Power of Pasco Sprint Tri
Originally posted by burner2

Power of Pasco Sprint Triathlon
1:50:44

There's always something to learn from each and every race.
2015-08-05 7:40 PM
in reply to: scottjjmtri99

User image

Originally posted by scottjjmtri99

The run went well. First mile was 7:29 followed by 7:10 and 7:13. Cruised in for a run time of 22:41 and a final overall time of 1:15:57. Good for 2nd in my age group out of 17 and 12th overall! I again had a great race and had a lot of fun out there.

Scott

Great race, Scott! As always, I'm wicked jealous of your run splits. I could probably do your first mile as long as I didn't have to run any farther after that. LOL Glad you had fun, that's an important part of every race.
2015-08-10 12:07 PM

User image

Veteran
Deep South, Georgia

I finally got around to updating my blog with the latest race report. This one took me awhile before I was ready to sit down and write about it, but I'm over it now. It wasn't exactly my A-race of the season, and I can "replace" the lower score in the season series by racing an extra sprint next month. With all the frustration over running off course, I had completely forgotten about the high speed bike collision!  Blog link below

2015-08-10 2:38 PM

User image

Subject: Vermont Sun Olympic
My first Olympic triathlon is in the books! It was a race fraught with peril, filled with intrigue, and finished on guts and determination! The movie version will be coming out next summer. LOL I've written my race report, but since official results STILL haven't been posted I could only give the times based on my Garmin. I'll have to post age group and overall rankings when the lazy race director gets around to posting results.

The swim went well for the most part. No foot cramps! Yay! No anxiety in the open water. Woohoo! Going off course 200-300m before the end? Boo! There were 2 yellow buoys on the course. The first marked the turn around for the sprint race, the second signaled that the swim course turned towards shore and the transition area. Well, I turned at the first yellow buoy and started sprinting for shore. When I looked up to sight I realized I was not going in the right direction. At least I was in shallow enough water to stand and get my bearings. I got back on track, but lost 30-60 seconds by going off course. My Garmin said 34:38 for the 0.9 mile swim, still only 0:38 over my goal time despite my snafu.

T1 stunk. I got a cramp in my calf. Really?! In transition?! That slowed me down a bit. I also couldn't find my bike gloves. I much prefer to ride with gloves, spent 20-30 seconds looking for them. I must have left them in the car. T1 time was 2:37.

The bike was my best discipline in this race. The course was 2 laps on a 14-mile loop. I thought my time on the 2nd lap would drop a fair amount from the first lap, but by my Garmin they was only about a 1 minute difference. I probably pushed too hard on the bike. Total time according to Garmin, 1:37:53 for an average pace of 17.16 mph, which was better than any of my training rides and 2:07 better than my goal time of 1:40:00.

T2 went very well. Despite having tired legs, I stuck the landing on my flying dismount and carried my momentum into the TA. It had to be the best transition I've had among my 4 triathlons. Total time for T2 was 1:05.

My run was devastating! Only 0.1-0.2 miles into the run, I could feel the tightness in my calves and figured a cramp was on the way. I stopped for maybe 20 seconds to stretch against a tree and was on my way. About 0.4 miles into the run, I was going up a moderate hill when disaster struck. Both of my quads and my right hamstring cramped all at the same time! This killed the rest of my run. I could only ever go maybe 0.4-0.5 miles at a time and then I would have to stop to dig my knuckles into my quads to release the cramp. I ate all of the energy chews I had on me and I got 2 cups of Heed at every water station. I got to the 10K turn around in about 36:13.

The good news is that I didn't cramp on the 2nd half of the run. But I was nursing it up every hill. I would have to slow to about 5 mph or almost walk up hills to avoid too much strain on my quads. I still managed the 2nd half of the 10K in 29:26 for a total Garmin time of 1:05:39. My time by mile: 11:30, 11:38, 11:00, 10:27, 10:00, and 8:54. It sucked because I could run at goal pace after I worked the cramp out, but it would only last for a short distance and then the cramp would come back, I'd have to slow down, then walk, then stop. It was very frustrating because my legs felt strong enough to run the race I wanted, but the cramps prevented that from happening. My goal had been 57:00, so clearly 1:05:39 was way off!

If you're brave, my race report (without overall or AG ranks) is here: http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/RaceLog/races-view-container.asp?...
2015-08-10 4:39 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sacramento, California

I finally got around to updating my blog with the latest race report. This one took me awhile before I was ready to sit down and write about it, but I'm over it now. It wasn't exactly my A-race of the season, and I can "replace" the lower score in the season series by racing an extra sprint next month. With all the frustration over running off course, I had completely forgotten about the high speed bike collision!  Blog link below

Nice report. I dislike courses that are not closed to traffic. I think you have more courage than me regarding that.
2015-08-10 4:44 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sacramento, California
Subject: RE: Vermont Sun Olympic
Originally posted by rjchilds8

The bike was my best discipline in this race. The course was 2 laps on a 14-mile loop. I thought my time on the 2nd lap would drop a fair amount from the first lap, but by my Garmin they was only about a 1 minute difference. I probably pushed too hard on the bike. Total time according to Garmin, 1:37:53 for an average pace of 17.16 mph, which was better than any of my training rides and 2:07 better than my goal time of 1:40:00.

Good job on your first Oly! I think you figured out that pushing too hard on the bike has it's consequences. Once you figure out better what your pacing should be on the bike, you'll be much better on the run portion.

Enrique
2015-08-10 8:36 PM

User image

Veteran
Deep South, Georgia
Subject: RE: Vermont Sun Olympic

It's great to get that first race at a new distance in the books.

Nice job with sticking it out despite the cramping.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Dominion's Sprint/Oly/70.3 Group--Closed Rss Feed  

of 36

RELATED POSTS

Jim Kelley's (Birkierunner) General and Long Course Group (OPEN) Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19

Started by Birkierunner
Views: 29240 Posts: 460

2015-06-05 9:09 AM BlueBoy26

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 26 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:48 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's Summer Extravaganza Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 13 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:01 AM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open

Started by playmobil31
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2011-12-18 3:37 PM playmobil31
RELATED ARTICLES
date : July 1, 2009
author : mrmarkcole
comments : 37
Or why an Ironman 70.3 may not be your best choice for your first triathlon.

date : November 17, 2008
author : mat steinmetz
comments : 7
I just started doing tris this summer and I have two under my belt, both sprints. Is it reasonable to build up for a Oly in early ‘09, with a HIM in Oct of ‘09
date : August 21, 2008
author : TriChica
comments : 8
I thought of all the times I didn’t attempt something I wanted to do because I was too afraid of trying something new or of failing completely.

date : August 21, 2008
author : vm354
comments : 1
How Pilates training helped a wanna-be triathlete realize the goal of completing a half-Ironman, Ironman 70.3 Rhode Island.
date : January 1, 2008
author : jgosse66
comments : 0
Here is my five step plan for getting mentally prepared for next year’s Ironman Newfoundland 70.3, or any other race that you may have.

date : October 4, 2007
author : jgosse66
It was the morning of Ironman Newfoundland 70.3, I felt queasy. I didn't want to eat or drink anything. I had a full blown case of the pre-race HEEBEE GEEBEES.
date : June 6, 2006
author : Ingrid Loos
comments : 4
A bad race left me smoldering, but time and a gentle breeze ignited my passion to race again.

date : July 17, 2005
author : chrisandniki
A Navy Seals program modified specifically for triathletes. Heavy on the running, swimming, push/pull-ups and sit-ups, will you find yourself man (or woman) enough to finish?