General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Looking to TRI in Wisconsin! Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-06-08 12:44 PM

Subject: Looking to TRI in Wisconsin!
hello! I am a 26 year old nurse in Wisconsin looking to get into the world of triathlons. I have always loved swimming and recently got into cycling, but have NEVER been a runner. I did team sports in high school, but have always been overweight. I decided this spring that I don't want to count calories anymore, because that never works well for me. I thought it would be better to set a fitness goal to help motivate me, so I signed up for a sprint triathlon on September 6th. I have been training for about a week now and volunteered at a triathlon yesterday, which got me REALLY excited!! Looking forward to participating in this website to help get me/keep me going!!

2015-06-08 8:53 PM
in reply to: hrmueller89

User image

New user
Green Bay, WI
Subject: RE: Looking to TRI in Wisconsin!
Welcome fellow cheesehead!!! Triathlon is a great motivator for weight loss. Helped me lose 90 lbs. careful though it's addicting ??
2015-06-08 10:17 PM
in reply to: #5121128

Subject: RE: Looking to TRI in Wisconsin!
I'm more than fine with becoming addicted to it! What triathlons have you done in Wisconsin that you'd recommend?
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Looking to TRI in Wisconsin! Rss Feed