Other Resources 2017 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Beer Drinker Appreciation Society (BDAS)--OPEN Rss Feed  
Moderators: Ron Reply
Show Per page

of 61

2017-08-15 4:16 PM
in reply to: jmhpsu93

User image

Attleboro, Massachusetts
Subject: RE: Beer Drinker Appreciation Society (BDAS)--OPEN

Originally posted by jmhpsu93
Originally posted by firebert

Still working towards my late October Half Marathon.  Had an 800m repeat workout this weekend, haven't had one of those in for.ev.er.  Still going well, though I have old man hips and need to know when to take it easy and when to go 100%.

Did a 16 mile bike ride yesterday for the first time in a couple weeks.  Tried riding without using the aerobars so I can be used to that for any charity rides/gran fondo type stuff I do coming up.  It sucked!  Haha - for as hard as it was to get used to riding in aero this year, I'm finding it harder to go back to not riding in aero!

800 - 1200M repeats are awesome ways to get speed - just don't overdo it!Take care of that neck. I had a neck problem ( I know, I know...) a few years ago and it took a while to heal. You'll know when it's better (like when you can turn around in the car and have it not hurt).

It feels like it's taking forever.  I mean in reality it's been 3 months, but that feels like forever .  I'm getting there.  Actually 'graduated' PT a week early, so now I'm on my own...  Scary!  lol

New Thread
Other Resources 2017 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Beer Drinker Appreciation Society (BDAS)--OPEN Rss Feed  
Show Per page

of 61

RELATED POSTS

Gray Guys/Girls Maturing Triathlete Mentor Group Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28

Started by k9car363
Views: 16880 Posts: 699

2017-08-15 3:33 PM kszelei

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open

Started by playmobil31
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2011-12-18 3:37 PM playmobil31
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 29, 2016
author : CoachSarah
comments : 3
Learn how to prepare and avoid the cold water freak-out

date : March 12, 2014
author : TeamMPI
comments : 1
The majority of new triathletes see the open water swim as their biggest stumbling block. Here are four steps to help you have a better swim experience in your first (or next) triathlon.
date : June 14, 2012
author : IndoIronYanti
comments : 4
MAPS is Meditation, Acclimatization, Practice, and Strategy, which are key for giving you the confidence and skills to execute the open-water swim in a triathlon well.

date : September 15, 2011
comments : 0
Don't be scared for the swim! Gain more confidence for your open water swims with these tips
date : September 2, 2010
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
Discussions on balanced meals, recommended amount of protein, losing weight for an Ironman, is pizza good? and beer as a recovery drink.