Other Resources 2017 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » More Manatee Mayhem - 2017 Edition - Closed Rss Feed  
Moderators: Ron Reply
Show Per page

of 43

2017-02-26 5:51 AM
in reply to: Hot Runner

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area
Subject: RE: More Manatee Mayhem - 2017 Edition - Closed

Originally posted by Hot Runner Not at all tri-related, but I finally found a digital pic of Xiaoxue; attempting to attach. She was a beautiful kitty who met all of her life's many challenges with fluffy tail held high! Most cats are afraid of new experiences--this one never. I held her up with head out of her carrier to watch landing at the Vancouver airport and she seemed delighted; ditto for the whole ride to Oregon--looking out the car window the whole time. Once had to rescue her from a face-off with the neighbor's male cat, twice her size. She had show cat genes and the "love me, love my tail" attitude that goes with that, but the spirit of a street fighter.

How beautiful.

{{hugs}}

My Training LogMy Race Log

2017-02-26 6:03 AM

User image

Master
Orlando

Originally posted by Hot Runner Not at all tri-related, but I finally found a digital pic of Xiaoxue; attempting to attach. She was a beautiful kitty who met all of her life's many challenges with fluffy tail held high! Most cats are afraid of new experiences--this one never. I held her up with head out of her carrier to watch landing at the Vancouver airport and she seemed delighted; ditto for the whole ride to Oregon--looking out the car window the whole time. Once had to rescue her from a face-off with the neighbor's male cat, twice her size. She had show cat genes and the "love me, love my tail" attitude that goes with that, but the spirit of a street fighter.

She sounds like a fun cat! Sorry for you loss.

2017-02-26 9:19 AM

User image

Champion
Silver member

What a beautiful adventure kitty!

New Thread
Other Resources 2017 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » More Manatee Mayhem - 2017 Edition - Closed Rss Feed  
Show Per page

of 43