Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2016-12-29 12:03 PM

User image

Master
Columbus, Ohio
Coaching member
Subject: New item from Spain, December 2016
Passing this along - This was a press release sent to the website:

Domenico Passuello in Spain during four exclusive Triathlon Training Camps, by SpainTriStages.

The pro Italian triathlete Domenico Pasuello, several IronMan winner, will carry out four exclusive triathlon camps in Alicante, by SpainTriStages.

SpainTriStages, a sport company organizing Tri-Camps during all off-season, in the area of Santa Pola (Alicante-Spain) will be hosting the event.

A great opportunity to train close to a great professional, that will make his best to improve all assistant´s triathlon capabilities and try to bring them to the next level.
The area of Santa Pola, is well know for its great weather throughout all winter, great infrastructures, quiet and low traffic roads, that will ensure a smooth and great Triathlon Training Camp.

Assistants will have the chance to stay close to Domenico Pasuello in a great Resort with private chalets, surrounded by a great area to train and empower all BIKE/RUN/SWIM skills.

The agenda/schedule for this camp is composed by a week full of training, inclusive a Swim Smooth Masterclass, with the possibility of getting a full video analysis by a Certified Swim Smooth instructor.

This Tri-Camp will take place during four exclusive dates, in February & March 2017, you can find all details here:
http://spaintristages.com/our-stages/tri-camp-with-pro-domenico-pas...

Do not hesitate to contact SpainTriStages for any question, they will be glad to stay in touch with you: [email protected] / +34 630 08 00 42
New Thread
Other Country Forums Spain » New item from Spain, December 2016 Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Not from Spain but...

Started by jacdzi
Views: 2102 Posts: 4

2022-11-30 9:02 AM sensuspl

Anyone around from Spain???

Started by dbeach
Views: 3944 Posts: 20

2022-01-11 2:42 AM hotbloodhardcore
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 31, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 2
For most people, there is a story in how they came to the sport as beginners. Some of the most inspiring of those beginner tales begin with health scares.

date : January 1, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
Here are five steps to ensure that you keep your promise to yourself to get you to that first triathlon.
date : November 14, 2004
author : Akuma
I am 28 now, hardly an old crony, but life in busy Sydney Australia has meant my belly is softer than the excuses I use to convince myself I am in good shape.

date : September 4, 2004
author : anchorage84
New Years Resolutions that Last - How to make them and keep them
author : anchorage84
It’s just so discouraging to know that within a few more weeks those New Years’ Resolutionists are going to quietly disappear.

author : Daniel Clout
Stay focused on your dreams and stand up for your rights!
My expectations for the quality of this years’ Triathlon world championship were fulfilled. This was because of the superb location that is like no other along with having the top triathletes present.

There is a marvelous destiny out there waiting for you too, but only if you are willing to take chances and put yourself on the line.