General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Women's full IRONMAN Stealth wetsuit-Med $250 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2006-09-24 9:36 AM

User image

New user

Subject: Women's full IRONMAN Stealth wetsuit-Med $250
I have up 4-sale a women's full sleeve Ironman Stealth 2005 Triathlon wetsuit size medium which fits 5'3"-5'9" and 125lbs-141lbs. I used this suit only twice in open swim clinics and decided that lake swimming is not for me. Looks like I'll be sticking to duathlons. No rips, holes or tears. This suit is fully reengineered with the latest SCS materials and incorporates the very best of everything, from materials, to technology, features and design. You simply will not find a wetsuit that is more buoyant, more flexible, more form fitting, or more hydrodynamic. Fully engineered with the latest SCS rubbers, incorporating VO2 technology and 3D body contouring that eliminates restriction, allowing you to breathe easier and more comfortably to deliver more oxygen to your muscles and enhance stamina. X5 Blue Back panels are comprised of a strong ultra-stretch elastic knit that allows heat release and greater range of movement in the water. Varying thicknesses from 5mm to 1mm provide you with optimum buoyancy and warmth. Quick release adjustable collar and aqua-grip wrist panels ensure a close fit. Chemically sealed and internally blind stitched seams guarantee a durable, waterproof construction. This suit was received new as a gift and I know it retails for $440.00. A GREAT deal for $250. Comes with a mesh Ironman carry bag. Please email me for any questions you may have. Thank you for looking :-)

Edited by fitmomof2 2006-09-24 9:53 AM

2006-10-04 2:02 PM
in reply to: #550079

User image

New user

Subject: RE: Women's full IRONMAN Stealth wetsuit-Med $250
Suit is SOLD! Thank you to all that have inquired :-)
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Women's full IRONMAN Stealth wetsuit-Med $250 Rss Feed