Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » total weekly distance graph? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-08-19 3:49 PM

User image

Expert
Subject: total weekly distance graph?
First-this is a great training log! I have a suggestion and a possible glitch...sorry if they've been mentioned before-I did a quick scan and didn't see either mentioned...
Could we see total weekly training distance in the graph section? Many training plans are based on distance and also the rule of not increasing more than 10% per week running. Graphing would be a nice way to see distances increasing, too!

Also, on my monthy log (and on the pace graph) I'm coming up as an average of 9:07/mile on my runs. Not that I'd mind that at all! But, alas, my fastest run was a 9:06, so I don't think it's accurate. I had the pace calculated on each entry, and they all looked reasonable, so I don't think it's a wacky input.

Thanks!

2004-08-19 5:20 PM
in reply to: #50512

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: total weekly distance graph?

and lastly...hmmm...

your blog shows running pace as 'X' min 'XX' seconds per mile.

the month calendar shows pace in decimal minutes - which are correct...BUT avg pace is wrong as u mentioned.

perhaps we will change the week/month reports pace to min sec/mile to keep all the same and definitely fix the 'average pace' bug for that screen - its way off.

thanx a lot...these r good finds.  this will be worked on and fixed by early next week i imagine.

OH...yes, i would like to add a graph for distances like u mentioned...all in good time.

2004-08-26 5:55 PM
in reply to: #50512

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: total weekly distance graph?

ok, the pace calculation had been redone...it now sums up all the miles and all the minutes then calculates the pace...before it averaged the individual paces which caused an in-exact pace due to rounding...it should be much more exact now.

but do double check on anything NEW you put in.

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » total weekly distance graph? Rss Feed