General Discussion Triathlon Talk » REI dividend came today...what are YOU getting??? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-02-28 6:00 PM

User image

molto veloce mama
Subject: REI dividend came today...what are YOU getting???
not sure if everyone got them today, but we did! woo hoo! its like christmas. when we set our 'buy nothing new' rule for this year, the REI dividend was exempt (as is bike store credit, since we get reimbursement in store credit for some of the races we do - me for the tri team, and my hubby for the bike team). anyway, here's what i'm getting...a new headlight! my old niterider, which was VERY nice, has a dead battery. the replacement battery is more than this new light, plus we don't know if it will even work with a new battery (plus, we can't actually FIND the thing at the moment, so i've been riding with a wee cateye led light). anyway, this is mainly for commuting to my job at the bike shop (and is cheaper than i could get at the bike shop, once you deduct the 20% rei discount, and the total of my dividend...which is $60+).

http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalog...

not sure what my husband is getting, but probably more smartwool stuff.

so, what are you getting????

2007-02-28 6:35 PM
in reply to: #706878

Champion
South Jersey
Subject: RE: REI dividend came today...what are YOU getting???
Doh! Lucky! Mine didn't come yet. But, I made a lot of purchases this past year, including one pretty big one. I can't wait!!!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » REI dividend came today...what are YOU getting??? Rss Feed