General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Swinging Into a Great Spring-like Weekend Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-03-10 7:38 AM

Southern New Hampshire
Subject: Swinging Into a Great Spring-like Weekend
The weather here is taking a turn for the better. We're expecting temperatures in the 40s (F), going into the 50s next week. I have a run planned today, swim and bike tomorrow. Hopefully the bike will be outdoors.

I'll be finishing a rest week this weekend and should have been more diligent on nutrition. As a result weight loss has slowed. I'm still hoping to post a loss.

This challenge has really helped me maintain a focus on the quality and quantity of my intake.

Thanks to all for the supportive and fun environment.

Hope your respective weekends are shaping as nicely as mine is!

John
In sunny (and warming) New Hampshire

2007-03-10 10:24 AM
in reply to: #718240

Expert
Golden, CO
Subject: RE: Swinging Into a Great Spring-like Weekend

Supposed to be in low 60's here in colorado also - so the mountain bike is coming out.  The challenge also helped me focus - especially on days like yesterday..when I just had to watch the Badgers Basketball team and then the Hockey team in their victories against their evil foes.  Usually I eat about 2,000 calories per event and yesterday I just had my regular supper and fat reduced microwave popcorn...somehow I enjoyed watching both events without all of the extra calories.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Swinging Into a Great Spring-like Weekend Rss Feed