of 3

2007-03-15 10:16 AM
in reply to: #719550

User image

Extreme Veteran
Madison,WI
Subject: RE: Spring Weigh in 3/12/07

Hi All,

I missed last week weigh in because I was incredibly sick with the flu.  I didn't think it very telling to weigh myself after the week I had had.  I won't talk about it here- lots of gross stuff.  I did weigh in this past Monday.

Last weigh in: 202.2

This weigh in: 201.6 (-.5)

Team 3

It's a slow process I guess.  At least I'm not going the other way.  That's only a total of 4.4lbs, but I did just recently get into a pair of pants that weren't fitting well enough to go into public (weren't too comfortable either).

What I like about my body:  Right now, I'd have to say the potential!  The ability to see change and build strength.  It's there, and I'm chiseling it out, little by little, every week.   That's exciting.  I can picture myself crossing the line at the Ironman, but I see myself doing it in a different body.  it's still my body though....just improved! I just have to decide to get there.  yeah for potential!

2007-03-15 2:56 PM

Auckland
Sorry for the late weigh in. I had surgery on tuesday and am out of action for a month! no exercise and bed rest for at least two weeks....
Any ideas for weight maintenance guys im going mad already.

Wt last week: 111lbs
Wt this week: 110lbs. (prob due to all the nausea!)

Team: Abekats

What do you like about your body since you have started to train for tri's??
just my energy levels and knowing i can get out there and run without dying.
2007-03-16 12:53 PM

New user

Colorado
A way too late check in for this week. I've been a little busy since I'm now ENGAGED! A couple of 50 somethings will be getting married on April 14th. Now there is incentive to get the weight off!!

Weight on Monday 3/12 - 197.5
Change for the challenge -2.5

Really no improvement but at least I'm not slipping.

Team: Macaco Mayhem

Robert in Colorado

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Spring Weigh in 3/12/07 Rss Feed  

of 3