General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » I need a work-out plan for mini-triathlons. Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-03-29 4:17 PM

New user

Subject: I need a work-out plan for mini-triathlons.
Hi,

My name is Steven Colburn. I am currently stationed at Fort Polk, LA. I am an Observer/Controller/Instructor at the "Joint Readiness Training Center".
I am new to triathlons but am in o.k. shape. I want to start off by doing some mini triathlons, but have had no luck in attaining info. on a work-out program. If anyone has a good work-out program for an intermediate level person, I would definitely appreciately. I love this site, and look forward to meeting new people and learning as much as possible to better myself in this sport.

2007-03-29 4:34 PM
in reply to: #742400

User image

Master
Keller Tx
Subject: RE: I need a work-out plan for mini-triathlons.

Welcome Steven!

You'll find that there are quite a few free training plans on the site.  Above this discussion thread, there is a small button that says training plans.  Thats a resource for everything from Couch to 5K all the way up to Ironman training programs.  In the forums, you'll also find lots of support from members who have all been right where you are today.

2007-03-29 10:01 PM
in reply to: #742434

New user

Doughboy,

Thanks for the info. After I posted this note, I actually found what I was looking for, and plan on upgrading my membership. It's because of people like you that keep one motivated and wanting to come back for more. Thanks!!!
P.S. I am from Katy, Tx. Good looking out.

Steven Colburn
2007-03-29 10:04 PM
in reply to: #742400

New user

18bsfstevo - 2007-03-29 4:17 PM

Hi,

My name is Steven Colburn. I am currently stationed at Fort Polk, LA. I am an Observer/Controller/Instructor at the "Joint Readiness Training Center".
I am new to triathlons but am in o.k. shape. I want to start off by doing some mini triathlons, but have had no luck in attaining info. on a work-out program. If anyone has a good work-out program for an intermediate level person, I would definitely appreciately. I love this site, and look forward to meeting new people and learning as much as possible to better myself in this sport.
"I can do all things through "Him", who gives me strength!!! Philippeans 4:13
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » I need a work-out plan for mini-triathlons. Rss Feed