General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Running groups Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-04-09 1:09 PM

User image

Veteran
Longmont
Subject: Running groups

Hello all,

I have been absent with personal things to deal with, but I am slowly getting back into the running and cycling swing of things. One thing I find hard in the running aspect is not getting trapped into lulls which is what happened with me missing the Human Race, so I am wondering how people might feel about getting some weekday running groups together either for whatever time works, morning, lunch, evening. I feel if I have a group to run with, I am more committed to running, which is very crucial in the beginning.

2007-04-09 1:42 PM
in reply to: #754035

User image

Champion
, Minnesota
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Running groups
Welcome back I'm always open for running groups. I am downtown Minneapolis during the day and so that is my only option for before/during work. I run with friends occasionally after work. I would be up for running in the evenings in the western burb area. Open to anything on the weekends (especially long runs...).

What were you thinking for times, locations, etc?
2007-04-09 3:08 PM
in reply to: #754035

User image

Veteran
Longmont
Subject: RE: Running groups
I live 2 miles West of Downtown, so I am open for pretty much anything. There are great trails both paved and not right out my door. If in the evening, the later the better, as my Wife does not get home until 6 and I pick up on of my boys after work. In the AM, I am more flexible, but like to be at work by 8:30 at the latest.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Running groups Rss Feed