General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Club Fuji 12 Speed Road Bicycle Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-08-02 9:22 AM

User image

Master
Small Town
Subject: Club Fuji 12 Speed Road Bicycle
Club Fuji 12 Speed Road Racing Bicycle - Bike Frame Size A: 59 cm - VALite Quad-Butted Steel Tubing

I bought this bike a it has been sitting in my garage and needs a new home. It has some mileage on it but would be a great first bike or reserve bike. It is a very light bike (less than 15 lbs).

The gears shift nicely and the brakes work well. The wheels are straight. The frame measures 59 cm from the center of the cranks to the center of the top tube. Top tube length is also 59 cm. The paint and frame decals are in good condition overall, there is minor rust on accessory pieces, but I believe this could be easily repaired with elbow grease and some time. There are a few small scrapes (see pictures) but overall its looks great. The wheels are 700 x 25c with Ukai rims.

I had Scott clip-on aero-bars but for some dumb reason I took them off and no longer have them. The shifters are in like-new condition. Again see the pictures.

My overall experience is minimal, but I'll try to answer any questions. I paid $250 for the bike a couple years ago and will take best offer. I can have the bike shipped or you can pick it up. Buyer to pay whatever shipping costs - I believe normal costs to be apx $40.

Edited by JHagerman 2007-08-02 9:35 AM

(Fuji Club 59cm a copy.jpg)

(P8021196 copy.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Fuji Club 59cm a copy.jpg (89KB - 36 downloads)
P8021196 copy.jpg (66KB - 18 downloads)
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Club Fuji 12 Speed Road Bicycle Rss Feed