General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB - Cheap SPD compatible women's road shoes Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-10-15 7:15 AM

Subject: WTB - Cheap SPD compatible women's road shoes
I want to start doing spin classes at my gym, and I have Look pedals on my bike. The spin bikes are the kind with the platforms and toe clips on one side, and sh*tmano cleats (as my ex calls them) on the other side. I don't want to have to go switching cleats every time I want to take the class. I wear a size 6 US shoe, and my road shoes are a 37 (Specialized). If you don't have the cleats, that's fine - they're cheap enough. I just don't want to go spend a ton on another pair of shoes if I'm only gonna use them in the gym. MTB shoes would probably work too - I suppose it doesn't matter.

2007-10-15 9:00 AM
in reply to: #1008063

User image

Champion
Out running or enjoying a fine glass of red...
Subject: RE: WTB - Cheap SPD compatible women's road shoes
Don't have any to sell, but I got a cheap pair from Sierra Trading Post (Diadora road shoes, SPD compatible) for like $30. You might want to check out their websites. They're always running sales/free shipping/clearances/etc.

Kristen
2007-10-15 9:48 AM
in reply to: #1008172

Subject: RE: WTB - Cheap SPD compatible women's road shoes

enders_shadow - 2007-10-15 10:00 AM Don't have any to sell, but I got a cheap pair from Sierra Trading Post (Diadora road shoes, SPD compatible) for like $30. You might want to check out their websites. They're always running sales/free shipping/clearances/etc. Kristen

Yup, I've been continually trolling sierra trading post and nashbar for women's road shoes in my size - I have small feet, so I have to do a woman's shoe. REI had a pair on sale for $29 in my size, but they were not SPD compatible I have a post locally on Craigslist too - just trying to extend my boundaries, since I have small feet and it might  be hard to find a used/cheap pair in my size.

Edited by wurkit_gurl 2007-10-15 9:52 AM
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB - Cheap SPD compatible women's road shoes Rss Feed