General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Zipp Zedtech Wheels! 808 set and Disc! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-10-18 12:15 PM

User image

Minneapolis
Subject: Zipp Zedtech Wheels! 808 set and Disc!

1. I have a set of ZIPP ZEDTECH 808's (front and rear). Both wheels have a $1,000 ceramic bearing upgrade. The set was around $4200 retail.

2. I also have a Zipp ZEDTECH disc. Same $1,000 ceramic bearing upgrade. It was around $3700 retail.

I have a brand new set of Zipp Zedtech wheels. If yolu are familiar with Zipp but are wondering what the ZEDTECH's are, it's Zipp's custom handbuilt program with some great upgrades. Check the link below.

http://www.zipp.com/Zedtech/tabid/163/Default.aspx

I'm willing to mix or match. Say if you want the Disc and 808 front to make a pair of 999's, no problem. These wheels are Shimano, 700cc, and are mounted with Zipp Tangente Tires. Never been ridden outside of the parking lot. Selling to finance a new bike purchase that I can ride for the cold winter here! Race wheels don't do me any good in winter time.

I know IMFL is coming up! Who needs some smoking race wheels? Send me a pm if interested.
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Zipp Zedtech Wheels! 808 set and Disc! Rss Feed