General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Small BLUE road bike Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-12-22 12:05 PM

User image

Expert
Subject: FS: Small BLUE road bike
I have a blue aluminum road bike. I just spent the extra for a carbon Blue but I absolutely loved my aluminum blue!! I wanted a road bike for the off-season and I absolutely benefited from it!
I am 5 feet and the bike was good for me but it can fit someone who is taller than me (probably to 5'5 ) My fiance is a bike mechanic and we were going to sell the frame only but we have enough parts  to build a complete bike. If you are interested in a complete bike we will sell it for $1250. I will also include a new Giro helmet (only worn once) which is red and black. If you are interested in the frame only, I can sell that for $400. Just let me know. I can give you the specs about the bike if you are interested. I'm sure we can make some kind of deal if you are interested. Thanks! PM or email [email protected]
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Small BLUE road bike Rss Feed