General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Leg Muscles Weight Training and Running in Same Workout - Pros and Cons Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2010-02-25 10:59 PM
in reply to: #2694354

User image

Expert
Durham, North Carolina
Subject: RE: Leg Muscles Weight Training and Running in Same Workout - Pros and Cons
Zupe - 2010-02-25 10:01 PM FWIW, I'd slide a day off somewhere in that schedule--but everyone's recovery needs are different.

I'm thinking the short Wed bike ride will be really easy, just enough to work up a slight sweat ... and if I feel beat-up enough, I could just skip it altogether and add a few more bike miles on the Sun long bike ride.

Also could cut one of the Mon or Fri swims a little short ... but those are kinda like rest/recovery days for me anyhow, swimming is really easy on my body (just my neck and shoulders are a little stiff/sore the next day)... or perhaps shorten the swim and instead of x-train, weights maybe a fun activity like bowling or just walking, etc .... so I have a possible 3 days to choose from for rest/recovery ....

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Leg Muscles Weight Training and Running in Same Workout - Pros and Cons Rss Feed  

of 2