Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Kingston training Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2013-11-30 4:21 PM

User image

New user
Kingston, Ontario
Subject: Kingston training
Any veterans out there in kingston doing some group training over the winter or can even set me up with a group to start training with so I'm not so much of a newb this season when it begins lol

2013-12-01 10:54 AM
in reply to: katan2212

User image

Expert
Ontario
Subject: RE: Kingston training

Originally posted by katan2212 Any veterans out there in kingston doing some group training over the winter or can even set me up with a group to start training with so I'm not so much of a newb this season when it begins lol

There are a couple tri groups in the city - kingstonmultisport.com and ironstride come to mind (though I think the latter is just a coaching service).  I know there are a couple group cycling classes (bikes/trainers) which I'm sure these groups could hook you up with.  There are run groups also through running room and runners choice and a couple masters swimming groups. I'm sure either of the clubs could put you in contact with the right people.

New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Kingston training Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Anyone from Kingston?

Started by MKool
Views: 865 Posts: 1

2011-03-13 4:18 PM MKool

Kingston Limestone Sprint Tri

Started by Smitty1984
Views: 725 Posts: 1

2010-05-10 3:25 PM Smitty1984

K-town tri.. Kingston - any BTers coming?

Started by cathyd
Views: 621 Posts: 1

2009-07-28 11:50 AM cathyd

Newbies in Kingston

Started by seanstad
Views: 837 Posts: 5

2009-01-22 11:02 AM cathyd

S.O. training ride

Started by jknapman
Views: 1003 Posts: 8

2006-05-10 5:56 PM Elly
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 12, 2013
author : mistymills
comments : 5
Dog training techniques have surprising parallels to triathlon training and race preparation. All the lessons I THOUGHT were for my dogs started seeming very applicable to me! Here's what I learned.

date : September 6, 2011
author : mikericci
comments : 4
Triathlon Coach explains Zone 1 and Zone 2 training and the benefits of each training zone
date : July 28, 2011
author : NiceTriCoaching
comments : 1
If you're training your swim, bike and run, you're almost halfway there! This article explores what most athletes miss, and how to integrate it into your training plan.

date : June 6, 2011
author : JorgeM
comments : 1
Article explaining simple training concepts important for any endurance program
date : February 3, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 4
Scheduling workouts in the Custom Training Plan Creator for an ideal, balanced, injury-free season

date : July 9, 2007
author : sportfactory
comments : 0
While training on a stationary bike could never fully substitute time on the road, there are many workouts you can perform to work on a piece of your cycling.
date : May 16, 2005
author : AMSSM
Discussions on base training, intensity training, peaking and tapering, racing and competition and recovery and restoration.

date : August 31, 2004
author : smeeko
At first triathlon training may seem scary and that is why I will try to summarize a few tips for whoever wants to try and get their feet wet with triathlon. I can assure you that you will be hooked.