Canadian Triathlon Forum New Brunswick » Trisuits in the Fredericton Area? Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2014-04-19 9:52 PM

Subject: Trisuits in the Fredericton Area?
Anyone know where I can get a trisuit in the Fredericton area? Or anywhere in NB?
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum New Brunswick » Trisuits in the Fredericton Area? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Fredericton Duncan Hadley Triathlon / Duathlon : Official Thread

Started by smoore3
Views: 4021 Posts: 9

2013-04-04 8:44 AM cooper284
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.

date : January 15, 2008
author : MLT1
comments : 4
The triathletes really inspired me. I watched them in awe as childlike thoughts went through my head like, "I want to do that!" But then reality set in. “Who are you kidding?
date : June 21, 2006
author : Ron
comments : 0
A few trathletes at a local race setup their transition area.

date : June 21, 2006
author : Ron
The transition area gets busy real fast!
date : January 30, 2006
author : amandacmuller
In all of my tri-clothing research, I could never find a trisuit that would offer support where I needed it. I found that my choices were limited.

date : January 29, 2006
author : Iron MaYden
JAM! Trisuits is touted to be a trisuit for women, by women, and offering “more upper body support than what has been traditionally available in one piece trisuits”.
date : July 17, 2005
author : Iron MaYden
comments : 8
What to wear under the wetsuit? What to wear for the bike and the run? Good thing someone invented the wonderful trisuit, to which we’ve become accustomed. It’s supposed to make our lives so simple.

date : September 4, 2004
author : surfking
comments : 1
How triathlons are very similiar to NASCAR.