BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Jim Kelley's (Birkierunner) General and Long Course Group (OPEN) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 19

2015-01-28 8:31 AM
in reply to: lanzodt

User image

Pro
Wisconsin near the Twin Cities metro
Subject: RE: Jim Kelley's (Birkierunner) General and Long Course Group (OPEN)

Originally posted by lanzodt
Originally posted by Birkierunner

Originally posted by lanzodt Quick question for you all regarding race leading up to IMLOU. So the plan I am following calls for a HIM at the end of Week 22 of my 30-week plan. There are minimal half distance races nearby AND I'm trying to save money so a IM sanctioned one is out. There is a local 1/3 IM distance race (Swim 1.2 Miles, Bike 34 Miles, Run 8 Miles). Does it make sense to do this distance instead of a HIM??

I think the 1/3 would be preferable to a HIM because of the lower demand of recovery (relatively) and less of a need to taper prior.  Although I love racing B and C races as IM prep, I think your most important prep is in the non-race training, race simulation workouts, practicing nutrition on long bikes and runs, etc.

Great. That's reassuring to hear because most of the stuff out there says it's necessary to have a HIM before a full. The 1/3 IM is part of a series and there are a few other of those so I may re-work my plan to accommodate 2x 1/3IM's. The only reason I want to do this is to build the confidence I need going into a full never having done anything over an Oly.

That's right up there with people that say you have to do a marathon before you do an IM.....silly.  Beneficial...yes, necessary...no.  But be sure you have some good race prep workouts to get you ready for the IM

2015-01-28 10:11 AM
in reply to: Birkierunner

User image

Cypress, Texas
I'd like to join.

NAME: Curtis Hale

STORY: I come from a running background. I raced all through elementary school, junior high, High school, and one year in college. I have complete a dozen half marathons and two full marathons.

I did a Duathlon with one week of training in 2002, and a Sprint Triathlon in 2008 where I followed my 1/2 marathon training plan but never got in the water or on a bike until I was actually in the race.

I got interested in doing a triathlon (that I actually train for) last summer and a week ago registered for a 70.3 that will be done in my home town the end of April. This will be a new challenge for me. My last swimming lesson was when I was 6 years old, but I have completed the BSA mile swim at scout camps three different time. Two of which were open water. My bike experience includes having a newspaper delivery route for 4 years when I was in middle school and earning the Cycling Merit Badge with the Boy Scouts.

I run half marathons in about 1 hr 25 minutes and feel that I have a solid base to make this happen. My biggest concern is nutrition. I zonked on both full Marathon attempts and am wondering how I will be able to fuel myself for a 5 hour race when I can't even make it through a 3 hour run.

FAMILY STATUS: Married for 6-1/2 years, 3 Daughters, 1 Cat, 35 Chickens (yes they all have names), and 3 Guinea hens.

CURRENT TRAINING: I am running 3 days, biking 3 days, swimming 3 days, and core fitness training 2 days a week.

I am up to 60 minutes for my long run and 2 hours for my long rides. I plan to build up to 2 hours and 3 hours respectively over the next 6-8 weeks.

I haven't got any open water swimming in yet and currently only get about 25 minute lap swimming in on a 20 meter pool during my lunch break from work. I am 5 minutes away from the lake and hope to get in some 30-45 minute open water swims in March and April when the lake is a little warmer.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: 70.3 HITS Marble Falls Triathlon Saturday April 25, 2015.

WEIGHTLOSS: I am 6' 0" tall and 165 lbs. This is a good weight for me, but I could see me dropping another 5 lbs as I increase volume and intensity over the next two months.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE: I am in good shape and know that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to, but when it comes to Triathlons I am about as green as they come. I hadn't been on a bike or in a pool for years before I started training a month ago and have never trained or competed in either of those disciplines. I want to complete and will be very grateful for any help that I get.
2015-01-28 11:49 AM
in reply to: BlueBoy26

User image

Pro

Originally posted by BlueBoy26 I'd like to join. NAME: Curtis Hale STORY: I come from a running background. I raced all through elementary school, junior high, High school, and one year in college. I have complete a dozen half marathons and two full marathons. I did a Duathlon with one week of training in 2002, and a Sprint Triathlon in 2008 where I followed my 1/2 marathon training plan but never got in the water or on a bike until I was actually in the race. I got interested in doing a triathlon (that I actually train for) last summer and a week ago registered for a 70.3 that will be done in my home town the end of April. This will be a new challenge for me. My last swimming lesson was when I was 6 years old, but I have completed the BSA mile swim at scout camps three different time. Two of which were open water. My bike experience includes having a newspaper delivery route for 4 years when I was in middle school and earning the Cycling Merit Badge with the Boy Scouts. I run half marathons in about 1 hr 25 minutes and feel that I have a solid base to make this happen. My biggest concern is nutrition. I zonked on both full Marathon attempts and am wondering how I will be able to fuel myself for a 5 hour race when I can't even make it through a 3 hour run. FAMILY STATUS: Married for 6-1/2 years, 3 Daughters, 1 Cat, 35 Chickens (yes they all have names), and 3 Guinea hens. CURRENT TRAINING: I am running 3 days, biking 3 days, swimming 3 days, and core fitness training 2 days a week. I am up to 60 minutes for my long run and 2 hours for my long rides. I plan to build up to 2 hours and 3 hours respectively over the next 6-8 weeks. I haven't got any open water swimming in yet and currently only get about 25 minute lap swimming in on a 20 meter pool during my lunch break from work. I am 5 minutes away from the lake and hope to get in some 30-45 minute open water swims in March and April when the lake is a little warmer. THIS YEAR'S RACES: 70.3 HITS Marble Falls Triathlon Saturday April 25, 2015. WEIGHTLOSS: I am 6' 0" tall and 165 lbs. This is a good weight for me, but I could see me dropping another 5 lbs as I increase volume and intensity over the next two months. WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE: I am in good shape and know that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to, but when it comes to Triathlons I am about as green as they come. I hadn't been on a bike or in a pool for years before I started training a month ago and have never trained or competed in either of those disciplines. I want to complete and will be very grateful for any help that I get.

Welcome Curtis!!

2015-01-28 12:55 PM
in reply to: neweyes

User image

Master
South Florida

That's a pretty fun tool Thanks! 

Originally posted by neweyes

This calculator has been super useful for me in determining training paces (though I prefer HR for all but the shortest intervals).

http://www.runbayou.com/jackd.htm

2015-01-29 9:17 AM
in reply to: Mimir98

User image

Pro

Any fun things coming up for the weekend for folks?

2015-01-29 10:03 AM

User image

Regular
, Ohio
Just signed up for a Stability and Mobility clinic to hopefully help me stay as intact as possible until Oct. I also got invited to Beta test Zwift so I plan on a ~1 1/2 bike ride this weekend! Also thinking about swimming for the first time in way too long :P

2015-01-29 10:56 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Cypress, Texas

I will be doing a long ride on my new bike. My last long ride was on my 40 lb mountain bike. I was actually glad I had the mountain bike because the County Road I was on was really rough and I had to cross lots of cattle guards and a lot of low water crossing. I averaged 14.8 MPH on the ride which surprised me because it was really hilly. Seriously there was an 8 mile stretch when I was either going 35 miles down a hill with out touching the pedals or else jogging the bike up the hill because even hitting the base of the hill at 25 MPH and peddling as fast as I could on the easiest setting I would get to were standing up putting all my weight on the pedal I would still stall out. :-)

I took the new bike out a few days ago for a 45 min ride and again today. I was a little frustrated this morning because I was on a smooth straight road for a 45 minute ride and even though I was working my butt off I only averaged 16 MPH. I know the height on my seat is where it needs to be, but I still was feeling excessive burn in my quads and like my legs were squatted up. I felt like I was cycling through mud the whole way. On the mountain bike I can coast for 5-10 second on level ground with out dropping much speed. On the TT bike if I were to coast for 5-10 second I would be going 10 MPH.

Note: Sitting up like I do the the Mountain bike seemed more natural than bending over to use the aero bars. I am used to pulling up on the handle bars to get more power and I couldn't do that with the aero bars so it seem a lot harder to maintain the cycles per minute (even on easier gears). and I felt like I was getting more burn from each stroke but less going to moving me foreword.

Edited by BlueBoy26 2015-01-29 3:09 PM
2015-01-29 11:06 AM

User image

Expert

I'm planning on a 6 mile run Saturday, followed by a 20+ hour trip to Qatar .
2015-01-29 11:31 AM

User image

I have my traditional start of season Redondo Beach SuperBowl 10K on Sun. I love this race since it was really the first one I took seriously 2 years ago. I have been able to better my PR each year, 49.37, 45:33 and shooting for low 43s. It's a pretty hilly course so always a little hard to figure out pace. Based on calculators I should be able to break 43 but will be happy with anything below 44. Have not been doing much speed work so just want to play it a bit safe and keep healthy. Best part is that Michelob is the sponsor and they have great beer garden after. Weather should be perfect.
2015-01-29 11:35 AM

User image

More cold headed into the metro area this weekend. I'll probably be inside, trying to sweat out as much liquid as I can before the SuperBowl. It's all going to get replaced with beer.

I have enough trouble averaging 14.8 on my road bike! Can't imagine a mountain bike...
2015-01-29 12:08 PM
in reply to: BlueBoy26

User image

I used my mountain bike for several of my first tris. It was a bear to go uphill but downhill was great. All that weight really keep me moving. Sound like you really need to get properly fitted. I have had my Tri bike about a year and it has taken much of that time to really get used to staying aero. My advice is to work into it slowly. Try doing a few minutes at a time in that position and start extended that every time. You will begin to get more comfortable over longer stretches. Also work that core, very important.

2015-01-29 12:45 PM

User image

Master
South Florida
I have some friends doing the skydive ultra on Saturday so thinking I will do my long ride tomorrow so I can go watch/pace/drink beer on Saturday! Then a 2 hour run on the trash heap on Sunday before the big game.

2015-01-29 1:50 PM
in reply to: StevenC

User image

Cypress, Texas
Originally posted by StevenC

I used my mountain bike for several of my first tris. It was a bear to go uphill but downhill was great. All that weight really keep me moving. Sound like you really need to get properly fitted. I have had my Tri bike about a year and it has taken much of that time to really get used to staying aero. My advice is to work into it slowly. Try doing a few minutes at a time in that position and start extended that every time. You will begin to get more comfortable over longer stretches. Also work that core, very important.

I guess I was overlooking the weight being a plus going down hill and coasting. I was thinking that those skinny tiers and better streamlining would make the TT bike better at coasting. I think a proper fit may solve some of the problems and I am sure that getting used to the bike is going to help a lot.

Originally posted by Ted Conroy

I have enough trouble averaging 14.8 on my road bike! Can't imagine a mountain bike...

Thanks...I guess I should be happy then.
2015-01-29 1:53 PM

User image

New user
Well, today was a pretty disheartening swim. They cancelled master swim last night so I was on my own today at lunch. Too often when I am on my own, I do longer, slower repeats and have been told I need to start adding in shorter, harder ones so I decided I would do that today. I found a workout with 50m repeats and was ready to kick @ss. I felt like I was having a good workout and was pushing myself. Then was having a chat with a friend in the pool and realized that my hardest effort is pretty pathetic (not his words). To be fair to him, he wasn't intentionally being rude or anything, he didn't realize that I WAS sprinting when he made his comments. I mean, I know I am slow, it is no surprise but just didn't realize I was that slow I guess. It took the wind out of my sails.

I know it is a hard to give advice without being able to actually see me swim but I am wondering how I can fix it. I'm getting lots of advice but a lot of it is contradictory. I am slow. I've always known I'm slow. I'm told I have good form and just need to work on conditioning. I just got a new Garmin and noticed at one of my recent swims that my "hard" effort produced pretty much the same result as an easy swim. I try hard, I feel tired, but the time is pretty much the same. I asked the coach to take a look and it seems my form breaks down when I try to go faster, I shorten my strokes and don't follow all the way through. I also don't rotate enough on the side I don't breathe on when sprinting.

What can I do to work on this? Drills, drills and more drills? Medium effort?
2015-01-29 3:07 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Kaper Well, today was a pretty disheartening swim. They cancelled master swim last night so I was on my own today at lunch. Too often when I am on my own, I do longer, slower repeats and have been told I need to start adding in shorter, harder ones so I decided I would do that today. I found a workout with 50m repeats and was ready to kick @ss. I felt like I was having a good workout and was pushing myself. Then was having a chat with a friend in the pool and realized that my hardest effort is pretty pathetic (not his words). To be fair to him, he wasn't intentionally being rude or anything, he didn't realize that I WAS sprinting when he made his comments. I mean, I know I am slow, it is no surprise but just didn't realize I was that slow I guess. It took the wind out of my sails. I know it is a hard to give advice without being able to actually see me swim but I am wondering how I can fix it. I'm getting lots of advice but a lot of it is contradictory. I am slow. I've always known I'm slow. I'm told I have good form and just need to work on conditioning. I just got a new Garmin and noticed at one of my recent swims that my "hard" effort produced pretty much the same result as an easy swim. I try hard, I feel tired, but the time is pretty much the same. I asked the coach to take a look and it seems my form breaks down when I try to go faster, I shorten my strokes and don't follow all the way through. I also don't rotate enough on the side I don't breathe on when sprinting. What can I do to work on this? Drills, drills and more drills? Medium effort?

I would get a little more formal than just having the coach take a look at you and instead actually pay a swim coach for a 30 minute or one hour session.  Video taping would be even better if they offer it.  As you say, it is really hard to analyze via the discussion group.  Some of what you describe is likely due to swim fitness issues but much of it likely has some underlying stroke issues (maybe profound ones) that needs to be addressed ASAP so that you can pick the low hanging fruit.  I think it would be well worth the investment.  Let us know how it turns out.

Edited by Birkierunner 2015-01-29 3:15 PM
2015-01-29 5:04 PM

User image

New user

Originally posted by Kaper Well, today was a pretty disheartening swim. They cancelled master swim last night so I was on my own today at lunch. Too often when I am on my own, I do longer, slower repeats and have been told I need to start adding in shorter, harder ones so I decided I would do that today. I found a workout with 50m repeats and was ready to kick @ss. I felt like I was having a good workout and was pushing myself. Then was having a chat with a friend in the pool and realized that my hardest effort is pretty pathetic (not his words). To be fair to him, he wasn't intentionally being rude or anything, he didn't realize that I WAS sprinting when he made his comments. I mean, I know I am slow, it is no surprise but just didn't realize I was that slow I guess. It took the wind out of my sails. I know it is a hard to give advice without being able to actually see me swim but I am wondering how I can fix it. I'm getting lots of advice but a lot of it is contradictory. I am slow. I've always known I'm slow. I'm told I have good form and just need to work on conditioning. I just got a new Garmin and noticed at one of my recent swims that my "hard" effort produced pretty much the same result as an easy swim. I try hard, I feel tired, but the time is pretty much the same. I asked the coach to take a look and it seems my form breaks down when I try to go faster, I shorten my strokes and don't follow all the way through. I also don't rotate enough on the side I don't breathe on when sprinting. What can I do to work on this? Drills, drills and more drills? Medium effort?

I would get a little more formal than just having the coach take a look at you and instead actually pay a swim coach for a 30 minute or one hour session.  Video taping would be even better if they offer it.  As you say, it is really hard to analyze via the discussion group.  Some of what you describe is likely due to swim fitness issues but much of it likely has some underlying stroke issues (maybe profound ones) that needs to be addressed ASAP so that you can pick the low hanging fruit.  I think it would be well worth the investment.  Let us know how it turns out.

I do believe it would be worth it but I'm not sure what that would cost and I suspect it may not be an option right now. It's bad timing for extra expenses. I'm still on maternity leave, we just paid for our spring trip (I was planning to do a sprint while there) and my husband's side job (diving for sea urchins), which was helping make up the difference, is done for the season. Unless it is a lot less than I am expected, it won't be something I'll be able to do right away.

Edited by Kaper 2015-01-29 5:16 PM

2015-01-29 8:10 PM
in reply to: Kaper

User image

Expert
Brevard, North Carolina

Hope you have room for one more

NAME: Jayne Fought

STORY: I'm 48 and recently moved from the flatlands of Northern Indiana to the magnificent mountains of Western North Carolina (Brevard).  I was a middle school history teacher.  For now, I'm substitute teaching and renting an apartment in my basement on Airbnb.  I started doing triathlons in 2011 and trained REALLY REALLY regularly through the 2011 and 2012 seasons completing sprint and oly distances.  Then I got hooked on trail running and in 2013 completed 6, 50K ultramarathons.  In 2014, I quit my job, moved, and am just getting settled in and feel like I can take on some training again.  What I need most is some motivation and encouragement.  It's going to be very different for me training in a new area, and especially in the mountains.  I was signed up for my first HIM last summer, but postponed it until this summer because of the flux and transition in my life.  My diet isn't too bad, but I had a major surgery last summer and couldn't train for several months, and gained some weight.  I've just tried to embrace the break as something that might have been good for me both physically and mentally.  So, I need to continue to focus on diet, but what I need most is TIME IN MOTION.  I've done some strength training this winter and have become a mountain hiking beast!!  Time for some SBR.  

FAMILY STATUS: Single with two kids 27 and 24.  I have a bf who I met through this website.  Awe... another BT romance in the group .

CURRENT TRAINING: HIM or bust

THIS YEAR'S RACES: I didn't race at all in 2014

2015 RACES: The focus is to be ready for Lake Logan HIM in August

WEIGHTLOSS: Was at a great weight for me a couple of years ago.  Need to lose about 15 to be back there again.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE:  I like to have fun, as well as support and encourage others. 

2015-01-29 9:24 PM
in reply to: jfought

User image

Master
South Florida
I am planning on lake logan too! and so is another of the group...although i can't recall who right now. Welcome
Originally posted by jfought

STORY: I'm 48 and recently moved from the flatlands of Northern Indiana to the magnificent mountains of Western North Carolina (Brevard).  I was a middle school history teacher.  For now, I'm substitute teaching and renting an apartment in my basement on Airbnb.  I started doing triathlons in 2011 and trained REALLY REALLY regularly through the 2011 and 2012 seasons completing sprint and oly distances.  Then I got hooked on trail running and in 2013 completed 6, 50K ultramarathons.  In 2014, I quit my job, moved, and am just getting settled in and feel like I can take on some training again.  What I need most is some motivation and encouragement.  It's going to be very different for me training in a new area, and especially in the mountains.  I was signed up for my first HIM last summer, but postponed it until this summer because of the flux and transition in my life.  My diet isn't too bad, but I had a major surgery last summer and couldn't train for several months, and gained some weight.  I've just tried to embrace the break as something that might have been good for me both physically and mentally.  So, I need to continue to focus on diet, but what I need most is TIME IN MOTION.  I've done some strength training this winter and have become a mountain hiking beast!!  Time for some SBR.  

FAMILY STATUS: Single with two kids 27 and 24.  I have a bf who I met through this website.  Awe... another BT romance in the group .

THIS YEAR'S RACES: I didn't race at all in 2014

2015 RACES: The focus is to be ready for Lake Logan HIM in August

WEIGHTLOSS: Was at a great weight for me a couple of years ago.  Need to lose about 15 to be back there again.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE:  I like to have fun, as well as support and encourage others. 

2015-01-30 4:20 AM
in reply to: Kaper

User image

Master
South Florida

Diving for Sea Urchins?  Please do tell...intrigued 

Originally posted by Kaper

I do believe it would be worth it but I'm not sure what that would cost and I suspect it may not be an option right now. It's bad timing for extra expenses. I'm still on maternity leave, we just paid for our spring trip (I was planning to do a sprint while there) and my husband's side job (diving for sea urchins), which was helping make up the difference, is done for the season. Unless it is a lot less than I am expected, it won't be something I'll be able to do right away.

2015-01-30 7:06 AM
in reply to: Mimir98

User image

New user
Originally posted by Mimir98

Diving for Sea Urchins?  Please do tell...intrigued 

Originally posted by Kaper

Their roe is considered a delicacy and there is a huge demand for them overseas. His friend has a license so he will go out with him on his time off. They sell them to a buyer in the US who ships them overseas. December and January are when the price is highest, but then you are also dealing with weather issues.
2015-01-30 10:06 AM
in reply to: momandmd

User image

Originally posted by momandmd

I'm going to be traveling 3 out of 4 weeks next month for work. How do you keep up with your training while on the road?

2015-01-30 1:30 PM

User image

Cypress, Texas
Originally posted by Ted Conroy

Originally posted by momandmd

I'm going to be traveling 3 out of 4 weeks next month for work. How do you keep up with your training while on the road?

I was training for a 1/2 Marathon the last time I traveled. If everyone else was getting up and 7:00 AM and meeting in the lobby at 7:30 AM for breakfast, I was getting up at 6:00 AM and doing and hour on the tread mill before breakfast. If everyone is getting dropped off at the Hotel at 5:00 PM and meeting for dinner at 6:00 instead of catching up on email or watching TV go to the fitness center for a 30 minute core workout. Also ask the people at the front desk if their are running trails. I have got lucky on a few occasions to be just off some very good places to run and while everyone else is sitting indoors I am running on a dirt trail through a wooded area enjoying song birds that don't live in my part of the country, seeing a sunrise that I would have otherwise missed or, or an old building or crickety sidewalk that connects with the area in a way that the rest of my travel activities can't.

Do what you can and pick back up where you left off when you get back.

Edited by BlueBoy26 2015-01-30 10:09 PM
2015-01-30 1:47 PM

I'd love to join this group if you would have me!

NAME: Steve Cohen

STORY: I'm a 31 year old IT professional who is starting my second year of triathlon. Back in October of 2013, I unexpectedly lost my mother to cancer that she didn't know she had. It completely came out of left field, and when everything finally settled it caused me to reevaluate my life. At the time, I was pushing 250 pounds and felt terrible most of the time. The fact that she didn't even make it to 60 years old scared the crap out of me. So I decided that it was time to finally get healthy and started working on losing weight. At first I started just eating better and started working on Couch to 5k. That was going well for the first few weeks, but I could feel myself starting to flame out. It was then that I thought about giving triathlon a try. I swam competitively for my entire childhood, but I had been away from the pool for over 12 years at that point. I thought that I could get it back, and wanted some variety. Plus triathlon was always something I had wanted to do when I was younger...so why not try it? I followed the beginner plan on here, stuck with it, lost nearly 70 pounds and competed in my first two races last year. I had planned on competing a full sprint race last year, but a mid-summer IT band injury kept me from completing a whole 5k run. This year my goal is to complete a few sprint distance races, improve my time from my main super sprint last year, and work on improving my running specifically.

FAMILY STATUS: Married to an amazing wife, with a 2 year old son. Hoping to expand our family soon.

CURRENT TRAINING: Tough to get time in outside of an hour at lunch every day. I'm trying to stick to the plan set in the Triathlete's Training Bible by Joe Friel. Now I'm trying to get 2 swims (1 power, 1 endurance), 2 bikes (same) and 2 runs (same), along with an hour of yoga during the week. Also trying to fit in a 30 minute weight session as well.

2014 RACES: A 5k and two super-sprint distance races.

2015 RACES: Sprint Distance races in May and June, a 5k race in June, a super sprint in late July, and capping the season off with the Chicago Triathlon in late August.

WEIGHTLOSS: I'm pretty happy after losing as much weight as I have...I'm only 5 pounds away from having a normal BMI for the first time since I swam competitively at 17 years old. My main goal for this year though is to hit that number and work on maintaining it.

Edited by Smc0170 2015-01-30 1:49 PM
2015-01-30 5:30 PM
in reply to: Smc0170

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Smc0170 I'd love to join this group if you would have me! NAME: Steve Cohen STORY: I'm a 31 year old IT professional who is starting my second year of triathlon..

Welcome Steve!

2015-01-30 5:31 PM
in reply to: jfought

User image

Pro

Originally posted by jfought

STORY: I'm 48 and recently moved from the flatlands of Northern Indiana to the magnificent mountains of Western North Carolina (Brevard). 

Nice to have you join us Jayne.  Congrats on the BT BF

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Jim Kelley's (Birkierunner) General and Long Course Group (OPEN) Rss Feed  

of 19

RELATED POSTS

Baowolf's Winter training is FUN group..no really it is!! (OPEN) Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39

Started by Baowolf
Views: 46662 Posts: 969

2016-01-12 8:40 PM Baowolf

Beer Drinker Appreciation Society - Open For Business Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 166

Started by Qua17
Views: 85267 Posts: 4130

2015-12-31 9:16 PM bgreen6252

Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group--CLOSED Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52

Started by lutzman
Views: 54800 Posts: 1284

2016-01-02 4:01 PM lutzman

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open

Started by playmobil31
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2011-12-18 3:37 PM playmobil31