General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 99

2013-05-08 10:42 AM
in reply to: #4733051

Subject: RE: WOMENS SWIM/TRI CLOTHING

I'll take the polar heart rate strap if its still hanging around.

2013-05-08 10:48 AM
in reply to: #4733070

User image

Champion
rcrfc - 2013-05-08 9:42 AM

I'll take the polar heart rate strap if its still hanging around.

Done. PM me your address. 

2013-05-08 11:25 AM
in reply to: #4733095

User image

Extreme Veteran
Waterboro, Maine

I'll take the bathing suits for my daughter (swim team)

- Maureen

2013-05-08 11:30 AM
in reply to: #4733191

User image

Champion
maureen - 2013-05-08 10:25 AM

I'll take the bathing suits for my daughter (swim team)

- Maureen

Just have the size 30 speedo and size 32 TYR left. That okay? If so, done. Please PM me your address!

2013-05-08 11:31 AM
in reply to: #995334

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls)
Only the 2XU pink/white large tri top and Sport-tek pink cotton medium workout top left. Thanks guys!
2013-05-08 12:20 PM

Regular
Subject: RE: Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls)

I have a pair of men's specialized MTB shoes.  However, one of the soles is coming apart.  Before I decide to throw them away, want to know if anyone want them.  Size 42 (size 8 shoe size).

just pay for shipping thanks.  Sorry, I don't have picture

2013-05-09 11:00 AM
in reply to: #4733207

User image

Hi Melissa! I'd love whatever you have left - sound like just the tri & workout tops? Is there a way to send private messages on here so we can exchange addresses?
2013-05-09 10:53 PM

Tri Newbie here & just wanted to offer a heartfelt thanks for starting this thread. While I am on the downside of my 30's & lucky to have a great job, this sport is crazy expensive. Fortunately for me (unfortunately for my wallet) I have caught the bug! This means that I already have my sights set on upgrading some equipment before Augusta 70.3 in Sept 2013. I'll certainly "pay it forward" when I have the opty!Thanks again!Rob"Training never gets easier...you just get faster."
2013-05-15 1:27 PM

User image

Veteran
Columbus, OH

I have some various pieces of tri/bike gear that I no longer need. All are pictured below and are in good shape still. Just private message if you are interested and be willing to pay shipping by paypal. 

Women's Pearl Izumi jersey, Size extra-small, short on me but I'm taller 

Women's Zoot micro type tri shorts, Size medium, I think there is a very small snag on one of the legs

Women's Zoot tri top, Size small, built in shelf bra 

Women's Desoto 400 mile bike shorts, used one season, size medium I believe 

Men's Canari cycling jacket, size large

Men's Canari cycling jersey, size not listed but probably a large if I had to guess

2013-05-15 1:30 PM
in reply to: #4743945

User image

NH
csikes - 2013-05-15 2:27 PM

I have some various pieces of tri/bike gear that I no longer need. All are pictured below and are in good shape still. Just private message if you are interested and be willing to pay shipping by paypal.

Men's Canari cycling jersey, size not listed but probably a large if I had to guess

PM sent on men's gear.

2013-05-15 2:29 PM
in reply to: #4743945

User image

Veteran
Columbus, OH
csikes - 2013-05-15 1:27 PM

Women's Pearl Izumi jersey, Size extra-small, short on me but I'm taller 

Women's Zoot micro type tri shorts, Size medium, I think there is a very small snag on one of the legs

Women's Zoot tri top, Size small, built in shelf bra 

Women's Desoto 400 mile bike shorts, used one season, size medium I believe 

Update: Only thing left is the Women's pearl izumi jersey. 

2013-05-15 3:11 PM

Brand new to the game and I sick racing with a hybrid bike where's the best place to find a good bike for the best price
2013-05-16 6:17 PM
in reply to: #4744199

User image

Aubrey
PM sent.
2013-05-16 9:56 PM

PM Sent.
2013-05-17 8:41 AM

User image

Veteran
Columbus, OH
Everything from my post is gone. 
2013-05-19 6:36 AM
in reply to: csikes

User image

Expert
Orlando, FL
We're seriously downsizing our home, and I have to give away things that are nice to have but not necessary. I have a set of Shimano SPD road shoes and pedals that have been used REALLY infrequently on my trainer bike for years. Before that they were used on my touring bike for a couple of years.

They really don't have much wear on them at all, and they work great, but one caveat - these are pretty close to original vintage SPD from the 1990s! White pedals and shoes, with some purple and teal accents. Women's sized to fit 8-8.5 feet.

Oldies but still goodies, if you've been ready to make the jump to try clipless, this is your free entry!

Let me know!

If you happen to be size 8-12, I can throw in some other tri/training clothing for padding.

2013-05-19 7:58 AM
in reply to: annabananamc

User image

Master
Small Town
Not sure if my last message came through.

My wife is interested in the shoes/pedals and any size 12 items that you have.

Thank you!!

Jeremy Hagerman
I am happy to send you money via PayPal to cover shipping costs.

Originally posted by annabananamc

We're seriously downsizing our home, and I have to give away things that are nice to have but not necessary. I have a set of Shimano SPD road shoes and pedals that have been used REALLY infrequently on my trainer bike for years. Before that they were used on my touring bike for a couple of years.

They really don't have much wear on them at all, and they work great, but one caveat - these are pretty close to original vintage SPD from the 1990s! White pedals and shoes, with some purple and teal accents. Women's sized to fit 8-8.5 feet.

Oldies but still goodies, if you've been ready to make the jump to try clipless, this is your free entry!

Let me know!

If you happen to be size 8-12, I can throw in some other tri/training clothing for padding.
2013-05-19 8:29 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Expert
Orlando, FL
You got it! Let me get everything together (we are finishing up a move this weekend) and I'll contact you about what is coming, and thanks for the offer of help with shipping. If it ends up being much, I'll let you know.

Does she need running type gear as well as tri clothing? I have more of the former. Bottoms are def. fit size 12, tops are more like 8-10 (I am a pear shape) Let me know what she'd like! May also have some cycling shorts to send. Non smoking house, all cleaned in natural detergent, line dried.

SO HAPPY to help your wife!

Edited by annabananamc 2013-05-19 8:30 AM
2013-05-20 9:18 PM
in reply to: mndymond

User image

Originally posted by mndymond

Hi all. I'm in the process of packing up my stuff to relocate for residency and I have some stuff that I haven't worn in a long time/ever that I want to get rid of. I might find more stuff over the next few days and then again when I unpack once I get to Prince George. All I ask is $5 shipping per person via paypal to help cover the costs of shipping. If people want more than one item then that would be best to be more economical. I'm Canadian but will ship to the US as well. I would like to get this all out prior to the weekend. If its not gone I won't be able to ship it out to people until June.

Thanks,

Melissa

1) Speedo Endurance Size 30, Black polyester with green trim. Older but looks like new. Hasn't been worn in the pool many times.

2) Speedo Endurance Size 32, Black polyester with green trim (inner lining ripped out but it is not see through in any way--we just ripped the linings out when I used to swim)

3) TYR Size 32, Black polyester with pink/purple trim. "X" back with a ring, Fits more like Speedo Size 30

4) Speedo 2 piece, Size 10 (medium), Lyrica--black, purple, green. Top straps convert to a X-back or can be worn normal. Fits small--especially in the top!! Never worn previously because my b00bs pop out too much to use for training purposes. 

5) Sugoi tri top with front zip and mesh bra, size medium, Grey, white and purple trim, Only worn for 2-3 races a few seasons ago. No longer wear

6) 2XU tri top with front zip and mesh bra, size large. Pink and white. The white is slightly discoloured due to iron in our water at home, but the top is in great shape. 

7) Sport-tek workout tank, Size medium, Pink cotton. Worn a few times but in good shape. 

8) Polar heart rate strap with wear link. Good as a replacement for someone. My watch broke and I ended up upgrading to Garmin. 

ETA: I tried to coordinate the picks...it didn't work out. lol

Congrats on Residency!! What specialty are you going into? Also, I second the last guy who thanked y'all for giving your things away! Chances are, if we are on this site, we've been blessed more than most! Will be giving a pair of Pearl Tri shorts away as soon as I get some newer ones that fit!! Lost 30+ lbs and they are quite baggy now!
2013-05-20 9:19 PM
in reply to: mndymond

User image

Originally posted by mndymond

Hi all. I'm in the process of packing up my stuff to relocate for residency and I have some stuff that I haven't worn in a long time/ever that I want to get rid of. I might find more stuff over the next few days and then again when I unpack once I get to Prince George. All I ask is $5 shipping per person via paypal to help cover the costs of shipping. If people want more than one item then that would be best to be more economical. I'm Canadian but will ship to the US as well. I would like to get this all out prior to the weekend. If its not gone I won't be able to ship it out to people until June.

Thanks,

Melissa

1) Speedo Endurance Size 30, Black polyester with green trim. Older but looks like new. Hasn't been worn in the pool many times.

2) Speedo Endurance Size 32, Black polyester with green trim (inner lining ripped out but it is not see through in any way--we just ripped the linings out when I used to swim)

3) TYR Size 32, Black polyester with pink/purple trim. "X" back with a ring, Fits more like Speedo Size 30

4) Speedo 2 piece, Size 10 (medium), Lyrica--black, purple, green. Top straps convert to a X-back or can be worn normal. Fits small--especially in the top!! Never worn previously because my b00bs pop out too much to use for training purposes. 

5) Sugoi tri top with front zip and mesh bra, size medium, Grey, white and purple trim, Only worn for 2-3 races a few seasons ago. No longer wear

6) 2XU tri top with front zip and mesh bra, size large. Pink and white. The white is slightly discoloured due to iron in our water at home, but the top is in great shape. 

7) Sport-tek workout tank, Size medium, Pink cotton. Worn a few times but in good shape. 

8) Polar heart rate strap with wear link. Good as a replacement for someone. My watch broke and I ended up upgrading to Garmin. 

ETA: I tried to coordinate the picks...it didn't work out. lol

Congrats on Residency!! What specialty are you going into? Also, I second the last guy who thanked y'all for giving your things away! Chances are, if we are on this site, we've been blessed more than most! Will be giving a pair of Pearl Tri shorts away as soon as I get some newer ones that fit!! Lost 30+ lbs and they are quite baggy now!
2013-05-23 11:38 AM
in reply to: wes0711

User image

I've got a pair of Pearl Izumi tri shorts in need of a good home. Lost a bunch of weight and they no longer fit me. Black, size L. They've got a large pocket in the back for storing gels, etc. I'll cover shipping just send me an address over PM. Take care all and be safe out there!

Wes

2013-05-23 11:39 AM

User image

I've got a pair of Pearl Izumi tri shorts in need of a good home. Lost a bunch of weight and they no longer fit me. Black, size L. They've got a large pocket in the back for storing gels, etc. I'll cover shipping just send me an address over PM. Take care all and be safe out there!

Wes
2013-05-23 11:41 AM

User image

Wes
2013-05-23 11:47 AM

User image

Veteran
Pittsburgh
If the PI shorts are men's Large, I'll take them. Thanks
2013-05-23 11:49 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Veteran
Pittsburgh

Edited by davekeith 2013-05-23 11:51 AM
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls) Rss Feed  

of 99