General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 99

2013-05-23 1:53 PM
in reply to: wes0711

User image

Subject: RE: WOMENS SWIM/TRI CLOTHING
I've got a pair of Pearl Izumi tri shorts in need of a good home. Lost a bunch of weight and they no longer fit me. Black, size L. They've got a large pocket in the back for storing gels, etc. I'll cover shipping just send me an address over PM. Take care all and be safe out there!

Wes

2013-05-23 2:01 PM
in reply to: wes0711

Subject: RE: WOMENS SWIM/TRI CLOTHING
PM sent
2013-05-28 2:13 PM
in reply to: skruffy

Veteran
Central Mass
Subject: Womens Large or XLarge Tri Top
Brand New - thought it was a mens ,it was on the mens rack at the multi-sport trade show but it wasn't
so ,,, if someone would like a Large Red / Black Tri Top be glad to give it away. I guess I should pay attention
to what i'm doing. Let me know and I can add a pic or e-mail a pic tomorrow.
2013-05-28 2:14 PM

Veteran
Central Mass
Brand New - thought it was a mens ,it was on the mens rack at the multi-sport trade show but it wasn't
so ,,, if someone would like a Large Red / Black Tri Top be glad to give it away. I guess I should pay attention
2013-05-28 2:16 PM

Veteran
Central Mass
2013-05-28 2:17 PM
in reply to: PESawyer

User image

Veteran
Roll Tide!!
Subject: RE: Womens Large or XLarge Tri Top
I messaged you

2013-05-28 2:19 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Veteran
Roll Tide!!

Edited by Meljoypip 2013-05-28 2:27 PM
2013-05-28 2:20 PM

User image

Veteran
Roll Tide!!

Edited by Meljoypip 2013-05-28 2:27 PM
2013-05-28 2:24 PM
in reply to: davekeith

User image

Veteran
Kalispell, MT
Subject: Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls)
2013-06-01 10:41 AM
in reply to: MelH

User image

Expert
Orlando, FL
Subject: RE: Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls)
Jeremy (JHag) - your wife's goodies are being shipped today! Check your message for tracking info.

2013-06-01 10:44 AM
in reply to: JHag

User image

Expert
Orlando, FL
Subject: RE: Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls)
Jeremy (JHag) - your wife's goodies are being shipped today! Check your message for tracking info.

2013-06-01 10:45 AM
in reply to: JHag

User image

Expert
Orlando, FL
2013-06-12 11:05 AM

This does not appear to be account specific, but is one time use so if you use it please post!

40% Off Road ID Interactive

X44JSWDNYP

http://www.roadid.com/Common/Products.aspx

Edited by Rock31 2013-06-12 11:10 AM
2013-06-12 12:08 PM
in reply to: auto208562

User image

Expert
Near Tampa
Subject: RE: Pay it forward
While on the subject of free swim lessons... Our club (Fishhawk Triathlon Club) is lucky to have a coach-member as well as some long distance swimmers. They put 2-3 free clinics a yr for the benefit of our members... So, even if you're not a member, it is worth to pay the $35 registration fee for these as well as a club t-shirt and a lot of camaraderie.

We have members from all levels, from first time beginners to seasoned Ironpeople. If you are in the Lakeland to Tampa vicinity, come check us out. And if you're visiting, we have group rides for all levels on the weekends.

www.fishhawktriclub.com

Everyone who has joined, loves it. I hope to see and meet you soon.
2013-07-05 8:28 AM
in reply to: TrkHilo2k

User image

Subject: Looking for women's gear
Hi everyone! I've mostly convinced my cousin to do a sprint triathlon with me next month, and she's interested except she basically doesn't have ANY gear. Unfortunately we aren't the same size otherwise I'd let her borrow some of my stuff.
She's going to borrow a bike, so at least she doesn't have to worry about the most expensive item for now.

She's mainly in need of something to wear for the swim/bike. Triathlon shorts (probably the main thing she needs) and a tri bra/top in a medium would be fantastic if I could find it for her!

Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Courtney
2013-07-05 8:31 AM

User image

Subject: Looking for women's gear
Sorry for the double post!

Edited by Sunkissed7 2013-07-05 8:34 AM

2013-07-09 1:36 PM
in reply to: PESawyer

User image

I would be interested in the tri top....doing my first tri in September...and getting overwhelmed about everything it seems I will be needing for gear! And...I'm in Central MA, too!
2013-07-09 1:38 PM

User image

Edited by ACE8280 2013-07-09 1:45 PM
2013-07-09 1:39 PM

User image

Edited by ACE8280 2013-07-09 1:45 PM
2013-07-11 10:40 PM
in reply to: auto208562

I am a BT. After many sleepless nights I have succumbed to making this dream a reality.
I have been wanting to start doing this for a long time(almost 10 years!)
I think this is a great sport that requires unprecedented dedication and many awesome
character traits. I would love anything that any of you are not so emotionally attached to
to help me on my journey as I grow attached to the gear that goes those extra training
hours with me along the way. Sentimentally, I will treat everything as if you still own it
because I know it has helped you along the the way. I really appreciate you reading my post
and I'd love to be able to progress in the sport through your generosity. If there is anything
that you may have that you wouldnt mind to let go of please respond to my email at
[email protected] and I'll send you an address.

Thank You,

Ben Haley
2013-07-21 9:18 PM
in reply to: simply2fab

Do you still have these?

Thanks,
Brad

2013-08-01 3:30 PM
in reply to: Team BMD

Hi. I am a 17 year old boy who is interested in participating in a trialthalon. Of course being a teenager you don't really have all that much money lying around. I was wondering if anyone has an extra wetsuit or at least one that doesn't fit them any more that they could donate. I really want to have a good chance in the race and I have a bike but I basically have no money left so... If not I guess I will have to wait until I somehow get the money I need to really be a competitor.
2013-08-01 3:32 PM

Hi. I am a 17 year old boy who is interested in participating in a trialthalon. Of course being a teenager you don't really have all that much money lying around. I was wondering if anyone has an extra wetsuit or at least one that doesn't fit them any more that they could donate. I really want to have a good chance in the race and I have a bike but I basically have no money left so... If not I guess I will have to wait until I somehow get the money I need to really be a competitor.
2013-08-01 3:34 PM

2013-08-01 3:41 PM
in reply to: jimmyswimmer

User image

, Arizona
Hi Jimmy, as the title says you can't make requests in this thread. However don't let a lack of a wetsuit stop you from racing! There are many people who race without wetsuits, it is not an essential item like a bike is. And with a name like "jimmyswimmer" I doubt you will have any trouble without the wetsuit. Another option (which I've always done, I don't own a wetsuit) is to rent one at a place like wetsuitrental.com. I highly recommend it to people who are doing their first tri, there is no reason to go out and buy tons of gear when you aren't even sure if you will enjoy the race. Good luck and welcome to BT!

P.S- be patient with hitting the submit button, it will leave duplicates if pressed more than once.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls) Rss Feed  

of 99