General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Free Workouts with Team Fight Coaches Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-07-10 3:26 PM

Subject: Free Workouts with Team Fight Coaches
Hey guys!
My name is Alex Wright. I work with Team Fight, an awareness and fundraising program that gets people active in the young adult cancer fight through walks, runs, and triathlons. We have some practices and events coming up in the Baltimore area and would love for you to come out, participate, and learn more! So check it out:

Thursday, July 10:
-Feet First Run at 6:30PM in Columbia
-Track workouts with Coach Emily Cook at Centennial High School at 6:30 p.m.
- Swim practice with Coaches Mike and Jellie at Howard County CC Athletic Center at 8:00 p.m.(usually not open to public)

Saturday, July 12:
- Open water swim clinic with Coach Dawn Smyers at the Hammerman Area of Gunpowder Falls State Park.
- The park opens at 8:00 a.m., so we'll convene around 8:15 a.m. in the parking lot in front of the Beach House.
- We'll have a quick 'lecture', and Q&A period down at the water, followed by a swim.
- Please bring towel, BRIGHTLY colored swim cap, goggles, water bottle, and wetsuit if you prefer.
- The park charges $5 to enter.
- Please RSVP so she can have a head count. We would also love to have volunteers
- Afterwards, there will be refreshing watermelon.
- Feel free to bring your bike and/or running shoes to get in that all-important brick workout.
Let me know if you have any questions, and I can’t wait to see you all there!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Alex Wright
[email protected]
ulmafund.org/teamfight/
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Free Workouts with Team Fight Coaches Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Baltimore Running Festival - Free running jersey

Started by econway
Views: 1211 Posts: 2

2010-08-26 2:38 PM econway

EagleMan 70.3 Slots With Team Fight

Started by jsselle
Views: 855 Posts: 2

2010-03-19 9:00 AM Dlaxman31

Swimmer needed for Nation's Tri relay team

Started by MDHillSlug
Views: 645 Posts: 1

2009-08-20 9:03 AM MDHillSlug

team Z keeps tempting me

Started by JoshKaptur
Views: 1220 Posts: 7

2008-08-05 11:59 AM MelissaE

Baltimore Marathon/Half-Marathon/Team Relay

Started by summer_2005
Views: 2174 Posts: 11

2007-06-06 2:11 PM fergsonfire
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 15, 2010
author : EndurancePlanet
comments : 0
This month we talk with gsmacleod, aka Coach Shane MacLeod on his coaching philosophy, his approach to gadgets, training plans, missed workouts and strength training.

date : September 14, 2008
author : Team BT
Receive online triathlon coaching via our forums, personal coaching through an affiliated coach or nutrition coaching from our certified nutritionist.
date : October 2, 2007
author : docgill
Is it possible for loners to work in a small group and still have plenty of time on their own? Training in small groups can give many benefits.

date : February 28, 2005
author : Ron
comments : 11
Triathlon traning programs and plans from sprints and olympics to 1/2 and full Ironmans
date : September 4, 2004
author : surfking
Triathlons - Not an Ordinary Workout