BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Dream Chaser's 'Set a Goal and Capture it!' Mentor Group - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 60

2012-02-23 8:50 AM
in reply to: #3258141

User image

Subject: RE: Dream Chaser's 'Set a Goal and Capture it!' Mentor Group - CLOSED
Yeah - I've been away from this thread for a while.  Let me go catch up...

2012-02-23 9:00 AM
in reply to: #4035013

User image

kimmax - 2012-02-07 9:59 PM
Sammeg - 2012-02-07 8:12 PM
kimmax - 2012-02-07 12:45 PM
Sammeg - 2012-02-07 11:49 AM

I was seriously contemplating Mont Treblant 70.3 in June but bagged it in favor of skiing w/the family instead. Financially, I couldn't justify(to myself) 2 family vacations as well as 2 race destinations in a single year, so I'll look to that in 2013.

I'm also gonna start logging my weight as I'd like to drop ~ 10lbs for the season.

My training buddy suggested on Sunday that if we REALLY like our June HIM that we train for Tremblant 70.3 for 2013.  I was sort of thinking of Calgary in July 2013 but we were also toying with Africa in August so that makes Tremblant more appealing as it's closer... and hubby wants to go so... maybe... BIG maybe... I'll see you there!

Africa?! Like Serengeti Africa?! Damn, that's sooooooo cool. I was happy w/the safari at Disney's Animal Kingdom, I'm thinkin going to the actual continent may be a wee bit better!!

I freaking LOVED Animal Kingdom at Disney!!  Especially the safari ride!!

I watched a tv specila on building Disney.  And they showed pictures of the Animal Kingdom before and after.  Before it was a giant barren dirt field.  They imported every rock, tree, made all the hills and completely changed the topography.  The Tree of Life was also a HUGE undertaking.  They used the same technology that was used to build the Statue of Liberty and Eiffel tower.  They also stressed how although the animals look close, they built in natural barriers using the terrain so the animals are kind of in cages; they just can't roam randomly all over.  But in Africa they can! 

Marcia, we had an au paire from Capetown.  Still can be a dangerous place.  I remember she told us she would have to walk for 45 mins to use the internet.  Be careful! 

2012-02-23 9:36 AM

User image

Just read all the religious discussion.  Kind of speechless right now... err typeless? 

Ted, very sorry to hear about what happened to your dad.  Extremely sad.  Unimaginably tough to make sense of.  I think your quote "Try and be a good person, have faith in something more powerful than yourself, treat others properly...basically, do the right thing."  Hits the nail on the head.  As does Marcia's pay attention to the message; not the facts.

I love most all religions so long as they aren't extremist or, like Mike said, they aren't shoving it in every one's face.  So long as the religion is about family and loving and caring for fellow human beings.  We raise our children Roman Catholic.  My wife is a religion teacher.  Like Marcia, I have a list 5 miles long of things I disagree with (let the Priests marry and have children!  Also not a big fan of the biblical wicked, punishing God.  The one who punishes you and ten of your generations.)  But what I do love about our church is the community, the people in it, the charitable work they do, the underlying message. 

Up in Lake Placid, there were Baptist Missionaries who volunteered.  The night before my first Ironman we went to a Bapist Church and hung out with them.  The kids all played in a bounce house in the basement, and I attended the service upstairs and parishoners shared their stories of faith and how it related to Ironman.  It was AWESOME.  Good times. Amazing people.

The one group of people I will take a stab at are the atheists.  I think you have to be very narrow-minded to think absolutely there is no architect.  No creator.  No power greater than ourselves.  I believe people are free to feel this way, think this way... but I do find it sad.  And I think it would be a cold, callous way to raise a child that way.  

I mean, even nature is a "God".  How someone can witness the birth of a child and then think their is no God?  Yes, bad things happen to good people - but that's because we have 'Free Will'.  If we didn't have 'Free Will' we'd be zombies.  We wouldn't have the consciousness we experience.  In this box of time and space that we exist, you need to experience sadness to experience happiness; cold to feel hot; fear to feel love; pain/ pleasure; etc...   But this box of time and space is infitessimally small and limited.  The Spiritual world accounts for 99.99999% of everything around.  Which is what scientists are finding out.  That matter is pretty much an illusion.  The atom is basically empty, made up of just a few parts, and when they disect those parts into the smallest parts the laws of physics do not apply and nothing makes sense.  Science is bent on finding what people with faith have already found.  And it's all around us, oozing in and out of every crevice of this material existence.      

2012-02-23 9:38 AM
in reply to: #4057801

User image

jmhpsu93 - 2012-02-21 8:30 AM Clearly, I am one to tell folks how not to get injured.

OK...one thing at a time here, but I think they're all going to point to the same result (and you probably don't want to hear it Smile):

1"November - Had focused on my running and hit 100 miles of running and felt really great."

Looks like a really solid month, though I would have spread the mileage out a bit, but it didn't seem to affect you and you felt great.  That was great solid base development that will stay with you a while...more on that later.

2)  "December - Started slacking off towards the end of the month.  Barely no running over the holidays."

This was probably a good thing. but  I don't think you took it far enough.  You didn't have an off-season at all.  I looked at your logs since June of last year and you've averaged around 3 1/2 hours of running a week, with a minimum of 1 1/2 hours for over eight straight months.  I think you might need a month of goofing around, not just a week.

3)  "January - basic 20 miles per week - unsure of what plan to follow and just did whatever.  Legs weren't feeling great - nothing seemed to come very easy.  Kept missing my long runs."

OK...warning bells starting...sounds like a little fatigue setting in.  I think you did a good thing in spreading out your running, but you might have jumped the volume up again too quickly.

4)  "February - Feel like crap.  My legs are wound so tightly they hurt.  I've had a couple of massages that were painful - the last one has left me with bruises on my legs.  I've taken some time off to rest them but it doesn't help.  Yesterday I went for an easy 10 miler and had to bail getting only 7 in and my legs are KILLING me.  I went for a swim and my IT bands were actually hurting in the water.  My knee hurt to climb stairs.  I walked a lot the day before but I walk a lot PERIOD.  I'm always on my feet and take the dog out whenever I feel restless or bored. "

UH-OH...STOP RUNNING NOW!!!!!!!  Get in the pool and swim lightly, do a little water jogging, and some light spinning.  Watch those long walks, they aren't as high-impact as running but they're not zero impact.  Use that foam roller, yes, but be careful on the yoga; some of those poses can be really stressful.  I think yoga does a much better job of preventing injury than curing it.

5)  "Anyway - 18 weeks to my HIM and I don't want to rest - I feel the need to ramp it up a bit so I'm feeling a bit panicky.  My immediate plan is to get out my foam roller morning and night and incorporate some yoga/stretch each week.  Is there anything advice any of you can give?  I feel as though I'm rapidly aging and it ain't pretty!!!"

Re: aging quickly:  welcome to the club, sister!!  Seriously, though, you have plenty of "hay in the barn" with regards to your base so you don't need to worry about 18 weeks.  If we were talking six weeks maybe, but you could take a solid month off and finish a 13-week HIM plan.

DO NOT RUN AGAIN UNTIL THE PAIN SUBSIDES!!!  Not even a little bit.  Have you considered going to an ortho and/or physical therapy?  MY PT experiences have been great and they'll let you know for sure if/when to start running again.  I clearly pushed myself too hard in November and now I have two jacked up knees.

Those IT band issues can really be devastating and can kill a whole season.  Nip this in the bud. 

Do not run through pain.  Stretch and strengthen your hammy's and glutes.  18 weeks is plenty of time till your 70.3  Relax.

2012-02-23 9:47 AM
in reply to: #4061677

User image

tdl1972 - 2012-02-22 10:46 PM

After an up and down first 6-7 weeks this year, I am beginning to re-evaluate my thoughts about how to approach this year.  I spent Oct, Nov and Dec focusing solely on running and felt like I made good progress running 4-5x week.  Then in January, I changed to a run-focused tri plan w/ 2-swims, 2-bikes and 4-runs per week. 

Unfortunately, I tend to slack on my second swim most weeks (i.e. I am about 50/50 as to whether I even go) and trying to find time for one bike ride some weeks is tough and two is proving to be almost impossible until daylight savings time gets here.  Add that to the foot issue earlier this month and a week of being sick, and I feel like I am losing ground on run as well now. 

In a nutshell, I don't feel like I am working as hard now as I was when I was focusing solely on my run, and the lack of daylight hours is making it difficult to think things will change until DST.

My primary goals remain the same:

1.  Sub 30 minute 5K

2.  Build up to & complete an olympic distance triathlon

3.  Build up to & complete a HM

I am considering going back to a run focused plan for the next 4-6 weeks and maybe looking at more 5K's through the Spring.  I talked with a local HS cross-country coach who laid out a weekly plan for me to build speed though long runs, interval work and hill repeats over the next 6 weeks; but it would require me to run 5-6 times a week.  I can still get in one good swim and possibly one long bike ride in each week to quasi-maintain fitness there.

If I go in that direction, my thought would be to move back to a more tri-focused plan around the end of March/early April.  FWIW, the first sprint I am looking at is the last weekend of April; the oly in September and the HM in November.

Thoughts/suggestions/advice?  Does this make sense?

David, I have dealt with this all-too familar dilemma for years now - Trying to hit road running time goals while training for Triathlon.  It's a pain in the a$$.  Unless you have a lot of time to devote to both (which most of us don't) you have to pick one or the other.  Yes, you can surely do both (train for a road race and train triathlon) but for must folk (myself included) you have to pick one to focus on.  You can't focus and be good at both. 

If you pick the road race goal, yes - your swimming and biking will suffer, and your triathlon race will be slower. 

Focusing on the running alone tends to be easier (for me) cause it requires less time (no travel to pool, no bike maintenance)  you just grab your shoes and go.  And the run workouts are always more satisfying cause running burns the most calories and is hardest on the body.  The downside is running IS hard on the body and the chance of injury is greater.

This is the great Quest for Balance, David.  Running 5-6 times a week is a bit much, for most folk.  My best guess advice would be train for the Olympic Tri and just be happy with whatever 5k time your throw down, and you may be surprised how good it is.  I would target a goal of Running 3X per week, Cycling 2X per week, and Swimming 1X per week.  Do two short runs, and a longer run.  Do a short bike tempo, and a longer bike.  And when you swim, swim a little bit longer once per week.  And three weeks out from your Oly, throw in 2X swim per week for week 3 & 2, and then 1 for the taper week.  Is this an ideal way to train - heck no.  But after watching your blogs for 14 months now, I believe this schedule would fit you. 

2012-02-23 11:12 AM

User image

Master
TORONTO

Have you had any experience with the FIRST running plan?  The concept being you run less but focus on intensity and so run faster, but also cross train making it sound like the ideal plan for triathletes.  I've been reading the book and may try it once my legs are feeling a bit better.

On that note - some improvement with me but only because I haven't done anything!!!  It's something with my right hamstring/ITband and where all that stuff connects to my a$$.  How's that for a medical anatomical description????

2012-02-24 10:13 AM
in reply to: #4062397

User image

kimmax - 2012-02-23 12:12 PM

Have you had any experience with the FIRST running plan?  The concept being you run less but focus on intensity and so run faster, but also cross train making it sound like the ideal plan for triathletes.  I've been reading the book and may try it once my legs are feeling a bit better.

On that note - some improvement with me but only because I haven't done anything!!!  It's something with my right hamstring/ITband and where all that stuff connects to my a$$.  How's that for a medical anatomical description????

Stand straight up in the middle of a room.  Lift your left leg three inches off the floor and point it out in front of you. Now, squat straight down six to eight inches using only your right leg.  Can you do that Five times without falling over?  If not, your glute/hip/quad need strengthening and is likely your problem.

2012-02-24 11:25 AM
in reply to: #4064358

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member
Dream Chaser - 2012-02-24 11:13 AM

Stand straight up in the middle of a room.  Lift your left leg three inches off the floor and point it out in front of you. Now, squat straight down six to eight inches using only your right leg.  Can you do that Five times without falling over?  If not, your glute/hip/quad need strengthening and is likely your problem.

I just fell over thinking about it.  Smile

2012-02-24 2:37 PM
in reply to: #4062210

Extreme Veteran
Vermont
Dream Chaser - 2012-02-23 10:47 AM

tdl1972 - 2012-02-22 10:46 PM

After an up and down first 6-7 weeks this year, I am beginning to re-evaluate my thoughts about how to approach this year.  I spent Oct, Nov and Dec focusing solely on running and felt like I made good progress running 4-5x week.  Then in January, I changed to a run-focused tri plan w/ 2-swims, 2-bikes and 4-runs per week. 

Unfortunately, I tend to slack on my second swim most weeks (i.e. I am about 50/50 as to whether I even go) and trying to find time for one bike ride some weeks is tough and two is proving to be almost impossible until daylight savings time gets here.  Add that to the foot issue earlier this month and a week of being sick, and I feel like I am losing ground on run as well now. 

In a nutshell, I don't feel like I am working as hard now as I was when I was focusing solely on my run, and the lack of daylight hours is making it difficult to think things will change until DST.

My primary goals remain the same:

1.  Sub 30 minute 5K

2.  Build up to & complete an olympic distance triathlon

3.  Build up to & complete a HM

I am considering going back to a run focused plan for the next 4-6 weeks and maybe looking at more 5K's through the Spring.  I talked with a local HS cross-country coach who laid out a weekly plan for me to build speed though long runs, interval work and hill repeats over the next 6 weeks; but it would require me to run 5-6 times a week.  I can still get in one good swim and possibly one long bike ride in each week to quasi-maintain fitness there.

If I go in that direction, my thought would be to move back to a more tri-focused plan around the end of March/early April.  FWIW, the first sprint I am looking at is the last weekend of April; the oly in September and the HM in November.

Thoughts/suggestions/advice?  Does this make sense?

David, I have dealt with this all-too familar dilemma for years now - Trying to hit road running time goals while training for Triathlon.  It's a pain in the a$$.  Unless you have a lot of time to devote to both (which most of us don't) you have to pick one or the other.  Yes, you can surely do both (train for a road race and train triathlon) but for must folk (myself included) you have to pick one to focus on.  You can't focus and be good at both. 

If you pick the road race goal, yes - your swimming and biking will suffer, and your triathlon race will be slower. 

Focusing on the running alone tends to be easier (for me) cause it requires less time (no travel to pool, no bike maintenance)  you just grab your shoes and go.  And the run workouts are always more satisfying cause running burns the most calories and is hardest on the body.  The downside is running IS hard on the body and the chance of injury is greater.

This is the great Quest for Balance, David.  Running 5-6 times a week is a bit much, for most folk.  My best guess advice would be train for the Olympic Tri and just be happy with whatever 5k time your throw down, and you may be surprised how good it is.  I would target a goal of Running 3X per week, Cycling 2X per week, and Swimming 1X per week.  Do two short runs, and a longer run.  Do a short bike tempo, and a longer bike.  And when you swim, swim a little bit longer once per week.  And three weeks out from your Oly, throw in 2X swim per week for week 3 & 2, and then 1 for the taper week.  Is this an ideal way to train - heck no.  But after watching your blogs for 14 months now, I believe this schedule would fit you. 

Now, who went and woke up DC? It was all fun and games until he took a trip to beautiful Vermont and now he comes back all energized. A trip to Vermont and 12 hours of sleep on any given night will likely put a person in a very high energy and positive state. Now we must pay!
2012-02-24 2:45 PM
in reply to: #4064358

Extreme Veteran
Vermont
Dream Chaser - 2012-02-24 11:13 AM

DC, You forgot....raise your right hand straight up in the air and to keep touching your nose with your left hand. If you don't fall there is something wrong!

Kimmax, seriously though, if you are having hamstring/IT band issues, DC is probably spot on, but he would normally follow up with PT, stretching, yoga and foam roller recommendations. Wait for it...it will come. He has been working hard in the forum catching up so he must have needed another 12 hours of sleep. I know that these recommendations will be forthcoming.

2012-02-29 2:34 PM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

After some not-very-deep thought I've pulled the plug on Eagleman this year.  The back injury broke the camel's back, so to speak.  The good news is that I'm getting my Supartz injections without the risk of me doing something stupid, and that I've started swimming again.  I'm still probably another month or so away from any real increase in training so I'm focusing on getting my back put together again and getting stronger overall.  The running and cycling will come eventually.  My hope is to have my glorious return to triathlon occur in August at the site of my first (and still only) race.

2012-02-29 3:28 PM
in reply to: #4073462

User image

Master
TORONTO
jmhpsu93 - 2012-02-29 3:34 PM

After some not-very-deep thought I've pulled the plug on Eagleman this year.  The back injury broke the camel's back, so to speak.  The good news is that I'm getting my Supartz injections without the risk of me doing something stupid, and that I've started swimming again.  I'm still probably another month or so away from any real increase in training so I'm focusing on getting my back put together again and getting stronger overall.  The running and cycling will come eventually.  My hope is to have my glorious return to triathlon occur in August at the site of my first (and still only) race.

Well disappointing for sure but... there's always a race out there somewhere and you will be good to do it at some point.  I think it's a good move to focus on getting stronger without feeling the pressure of a big race on the horizon.  And if you are going to do it - do it right and feel good when you are wading at the starting line.

My butt still hurts ha ha.  I thought it was better after a weekend of rolling and stretching.  Here's the weird thing - I think it also might have to do with my office chair.  When I cross my right leg over my left - after a prolonged period of sitting - it hurts!  Go figure!  Then after doing a bunch of stretches on the weekend I think I pulled my left quad.  And now I have a kink in my neck and have trouble doing over shoulder checks while driving.  Seriously - I feel as though I'm totally falling apart!!  

Old Lady Marcia signing off

2012-03-05 7:37 AM
in reply to: #4073462

User image

jmhpsu93 - 2012-02-29 3:34 PM

Hang in there Mike.  Try and contact the Eagleman Race Director now and see if they'll push your entry to 2013,  or if not, perhaps they'll give you a credit. 

I know a few guys, one from BT in fact, who have had serious back issues.  But they stayed patient and consistent, and were able to rebuild back to their old form.  One guy even finishes Top 3 in his AG at 70.3's.  It did take him a few years, but he got it back.   

2012-03-14 8:36 PM

User image

Master
TORONTO
Man I am such an idiot at times!!  CLEARLY not a natural runner-type at all.  Remember how I mentioned my legs started hurting back in Jan/Feb??  Well I just did the math and at that - and I'll convert it for you yanks - I had almost 400 miles on those runners.  And now... I'm running around with 470 miles on my runners.  Ya think that might have something to do with ITB pain from hell????
2012-03-15 3:18 PM
in reply to: #4096818

Extreme Veteran
Vermont
kimmax - 2012-03-14 9:36 PM

Man I am such an idiot at times!!  CLEARLY not a natural runner-type at all.  Remember how I mentioned my legs started hurting back in Jan/Feb??  Well I just did the math and at that - and I'll convert it for you yanks - I had almost 400 miles on those runners.  And now... I'm running around with 470 miles on my runners.  Ya think that might have something to do with ITB pain from hell????

Perhaps, you should get a new pair of shoes. Actually, buy two. I like to break in several pairs at a time so that I can alternate. You might find that starting to run in your new shoes all the time will cause you the same pain...or pain in other areas. At the very least might be good to alternate with a pair of new shoes and your old shoes. In whatever you end of doing, I hope that it resolves your issues. Train on!
2012-03-16 10:13 AM
in reply to: #4096818

User image

Extreme Veteran
Long Island

kimmax - 2012-03-14 9:36 PM Man I am such an idiot at times!!  CLEARLY not a natural runner-type at all.  Remember how I mentioned my legs started hurting back in Jan/Feb??  Well I just did the math and at that - and I'll convert it for you yanks - I had almost 400 miles on those runners.  And now... I'm running around with 470 miles on my runners.  Ya think that might have something to do with ITB pain from hell????

Have you considered adding your sneaks into your training logs? You can put a mileage limit that  will notify you in your blog when that limit is approaching. I hear it works well, don't kow personally as I'd have to actual REACH that mileage limit

2012-03-23 5:47 AM

User image

Master
TORONTO

I bought a new pair yesterday and will add them to my blog to track them this time.  Although at the rate I'm running - they should last YEARS!!

So it's finally warm here.  Feels like summer already.  On that note we're all off to Cuba for a week but when I get back... it's time to train.  My race is in June.

What's everyone else got on the horizon?  Are people actually training for something now? 

2012-03-26 10:42 AM
in reply to: #4109540

Extreme Veteran
Vermont
kimmax - 2012-03-23 6:47 AM

I bought a new pair yesterday and will add them to my blog to track them this time.  Although at the rate I'm running - they should last YEARS!!

So it's finally warm here.  Feels like summer already.  On that note we're all off to Cuba for a week but when I get back... it's time to train.  My race is in June.

What's everyone else got on the horizon?  Are people actually training for something now? 

I actually ran a 10K on Saturday. It was my first ever. I ran it to pace my daughter who was running her first 10K. She wanted to start running and racing and I got to coach her through it. It was a very special day for me. Beyond that, I would like to run 1 or 2 half mary's in April and May while I train for IMUSA. So yes, I am in a constant state of training right now, and I really should be doing more! Enjoy your trip.
2012-03-29 8:12 AM
in reply to: #4109540

User image

kimmax - 2012-03-23 6:47 AM

On the horizon...  a Sprint Tri in Arpil, Half Marathon in early May, Olympic Tri in late May, Half Ironman in early June, Full Ironman in late July,  Olympic in mid-September, and wrapping up the season with a 70.3 on September 30th.  So training for a couple of things  

2012-04-01 11:00 AM

User image

Master
TORONTO

I'm back!  So back to training.... although I don't feel as though I ever really started so perhaps it's best to say "time to start training".

Cuba was beautiful.  It's a shame you guys can't visit.  It's like stepping back in time in places.  The food wasn't great but the cerveza was refreshing

Congrats on the race George!  Your daughter must have loved racing with you.  Maybe you can convince her to join you for a triathlon

Your schedule is exhausting just to read Bobby but looks like your training is going well.

I did a ton of swimming - some good.  The pool had a decent part to it that was somewhere between 40-50m across so I'd do some laps when I could.  The rest of the time I played with my child but tried to find ways to make it a bit of a workout with water running and sprinting away from her.  She's getting fast!  My leg STILL hurts - tight hammies etc after almost 2 weeks of rest.  Thinking I'll go get it checked out but not sure by whom.?

The weather here was so nice when I left I thought I'd return to spring.  But nooooo... from 30 to 3

I posted some pics in my blog.  We swam with a dolphin named Marina which was really an experience.  If you ever get to do this with your child I'd recommend it.   Maybe because it's Cuba but it wasn't the commercial - take 5 minutes to pet it - we spent a LOT of time with her.  Really amazing.

2012-04-01 5:38 PM
in reply to: #4123111

User image

Extreme Veteran
Long Island
kimmax - 2012-04-01 12:00 PM

I'm back!  So back to training.... although I don't feel as though I ever really started so perhaps it's best to say "time to start training".

Cuba was beautiful.  It's a shame you guys can't visit.  It's like stepping back in time in places.  The food wasn't great but the cerveza was refreshing

Congrats on the race George!  Your daughter must have loved racing with you.  Maybe you can convince her to join you for a triathlon

Your schedule is exhausting just to read Bobby but looks like your training is going well.

I did a ton of swimming - some good.  The pool had a decent part to it that was somewhere between 40-50m across so I'd do some laps when I could.  The rest of the time I played with my child but tried to find ways to make it a bit of a workout with water running and sprinting away from her.  She's getting fast!  My leg STILL hurts - tight hammies etc after almost 2 weeks of rest.  Thinking I'll go get it checked out but not sure by whom.?

The weather here was so nice when I left I thought I'd return to spring.  But nooooo... from 30 to 3

I posted some pics in my blog.  We swam with a dolphin named Marina which was really an experience.  If you ever get to do this with your child I'd recommend it.   Maybe because it's Cuba but it wasn't the commercial - take 5 minutes to pet it - we spent a LOT of time with her.  Really amazing.

Cuba then Africa?!?! What's on tap for next year Afghanistan and Antarctica? Seriously, very cool. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

2012-04-01 5:48 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Long Island

For the second straight year Mr. McDowell has duped me on April 1st. So, once again, I will be serving penance throughout April by sporting the Sidd Finch avatar. Screw you Bobby!

Now on a seperate note, in the spirit of the Easter Season and all the HB eggs in our future, here is a link to the best way to peel a HB egg. This is awesome!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-u7sog6oM8&feature=related

2012-04-01 5:56 PM
in reply to: #4123494

User image

Master
TORONTO
Sammeg - 2012-04-01 6:38 PM

Cuba then Africa?!?! What's on tap for next year Afghanistan and Antarctica? Seriously, very cool. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Africa is next year and that's about it!  Cuba is cheap for us Canadians. 

I just sent this link to Mike.  Funny.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3TeE2Z7a_U

2012-04-01 6:01 PM
in reply to: #4123510

User image

Master
TORONTO
Sammeg - 2012-04-01 6:48 PM

For the second straight year Mr. McDowell has duped me on April 1st. So, once again, I will be serving penance throughout April by sporting the Sidd Finch avatar. Screw you Bobby!

Now on a seperate note, in the spirit of the Easter Season and all the HB eggs in our future, here is a link to the best way to peel a HB egg. This is awesome!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-u7sog6oM8&feature=related

Share please

2012-04-08 8:25 PM

User image

Sorry Ted.  Did everyone see the trailer for his new movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKfC77XAp8

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Dream Chaser's 'Set a Goal and Capture it!' Mentor Group - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 60