General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Where is everyone? Let's talk next season! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 4

2015-01-13 9:16 PM
in reply to: Paper Boy

User image

Extreme Veteran
Detroit, Michigan
Subject: RE: Where is everyone? Let's talk next season!
Originally posted by Paper Boy

i just read your goal - everything I did last year but in less time...

I like it - and if you don't mind will be adding it to my goals as well.

I will do everything I did in 2014 in less time in 2015...

Of course -- add away!

2015-01-14 10:09 AM
in reply to: Miles around Midtown

User image

Regular
Jenison, MI
Originally posted by Miles around Midtown

Originally posted by TriMike

I also end up in the Novi area for work almost every week for a day or two, so I get to enjoy the benefits of Island Lake and Kensington quite frequently. ILRA is easily my favorite place to train.

A friend of mine says the same thing about Kensington.  I've thought about hitting it some weekend or on a day off in the summer... Unfortunately nothing around west michigan that I'm aware of that compares...

Are you ever there on the weekend, or just during the week? I spend a significant portion of my Saturdays there during the summer doing long days of swim, bike and run. I prefer Island Lake over Kensington, and while sometimes I'll run the trail that connects both on my long brick days, Kensington seems more recreation-focused where you find a lot of serious athletes (especially cyclists) training in Island Lake. Not to say that you can't, of course.

I am generally only at ILRA during the week, unfortunately. I often run under the bridge from ILRA to Kensington, but boy does it suck when you come back to ILRA and go up that hill.

If you know Amy / noelle (I haven't seen her on here in a while), she and I meet up a bunch of times over the summer to swim/run at ILRA, generally at 4:45PM/5:00PM.
2015-01-14 1:49 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
West Michigan

Originally posted by TriMike I also end up in the Novi area for work almost every week for a day or two, so I get to enjoy the benefits of Island Lake and Kensington quite frequently. ILRA is easily my favorite place to train.

A friend of mine says the same thing about Kensington.  I've thought about hitting it some weekend or on a day off in the summer... Unfortunately nothing around west michigan that I'm aware of that compares...

Are you ever there on the weekend, or just during the week? I spend a significant portion of my Saturdays there during the summer doing long days of swim, bike and run. I prefer Island Lake over Kensington, and while sometimes I'll run the trail that connects both on my long brick days, Kensington seems more recreation-focused where you find a lot of serious athletes (especially cyclists) training in Island Lake. Not to say that you can't, of course.

This is great information, to me they were essentially the same... I'd much rather be where the more focused athletes are.  Nothing against the recreational peeps...

I'm not often in the area so for me to head that way for a workout it would likely be a weekend... Although the past few years I've started doing day trips mid-week using vacation time so I can get a workout in away from home under non-weekend conditions.

I'd be up for getting a group together at Island Lake this summer..

2015-01-15 10:11 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Regular
Jenison, MI

Originally posted by TriMike I also end up in the Novi area for work almost every week for a day or two, so I get to enjoy the benefits of Island Lake and Kensington quite frequently. ILRA is easily my favorite place to train.

This is great information, to me they were essentially the same... I'd much rather be where the more focused athletes are.  Nothing against the recreational peeps...

I'm not often in the area so for me to head that way for a workout it would likely be a weekend... Although the past few years I've started doing day trips mid-week using vacation time so I can get a workout in away from home under non-weekend conditions.

I've definitely seen more training at ILRA than at Kensington. ILRA offers multiple nice things:

1. If you want to ride, the roads inside ILRA will give you about 13 miles per loop, and offers many different things, including one or two steep (yet short) hills. There are some good spots where you can open up, but not for multiple miles at a time. Good for handling, too, because there are a bunch of twists and turns. The one thing that I wish the loop would have, though, is a long sustained climb.
2. *MOST* of the people visiting ILRA are very conscious of the bike traffic. That isn't to say you don't get some idiots from time to time, especially some of the high school kids and such.
3. If you park at the Kent Lake parking area, you'll find a lot of bikers staging themselves there, as it is a pretty convenient spot close to the entrance. It also offers access to the beach at Kent Lake for swimming as well as bathroom facilities (I think they open up in May).
4. Much of the roads in ILRA are cut out from wooded areas, so a good portion is moderately well shaded from any winds.
5. If you are in to mountain biking, there are 2 trails that run through as well. If memory serves, one is 9 miles and one if 4-5 miles. They are both nice trails that go out from the trailhead parking location.
6. There are multiple swimming spots, depending on what you are looking at. Kent Lake is probably the most used public beach in the park. You can do some buoy chasing there, but depending on the crowd it can get a little annoying to dodge the civilians. You can swim out into the lake as well (this is where the Island Lake tris are done), but it is very sea-weedy in spots, which is annoying. Trout lake is about a 5-10 minute dirt trail walk from the Kent Lake parking area. It is secluded and not all that used. It is a pretty shallow lake, and if you swim across the middle of it, it is about 700 yards if memory serves me right. You can spot the bottom and stand up at several points if you need a break. You will also see many triathletes swimming the perimeter of the lake. I prefer swimming here, but often do not want to spend the time to get out to it and back. The other issue with Trout is that it gets *very* warm by mid June, so it isn't great if you like to train in your wetsuit.
7. There is a great sidewalk system through the park which is shared between runners and recreational bikers. I have a few different routes I will run out of the Kent Lake parking lot depending on what I want to do. One of the routes will lead you under an I-96 overpass and into Kensington Park.
8. I have *never* been there when no one else was doing some kind of training at the same time. It's good for the inspiration. In my normal training area, I can go out for a run or ride and never bump into anyone else running or on the bike. Virtually impossible to do so at ILRA. There are groups meeting there to train all the time.

I can't recommend it enough when you are in the area.

Edited by MSU_Brad 2015-01-15 10:13 AM
2015-01-15 11:29 AM
in reply to: MSU_Brad

User image

Extreme Veteran
Detroit, Michigan
Yes, absolutely everything you said. It's why I make the 45-minute drive once a week during the summer. Hills, shade, bathroom facilities (and vending machines if you are desperate), other people out training, etc. I did get a few idiots yelling at me on my bike last summer (I posted about it here) but I never felt unsafe. In fact I prefer ILRA over Hines Drive even though Hines is closed to traffic on Saturdays -- the cars at ILRA are still less of a pain than dodging all the kids on the their training wheels on Hines.
2015-01-15 1:39 PM

User image

Regular
Jenison, MI

Yes, absolutely everything you said. It's why I make the 45-minute drive once a week during the summer. Hills, shade, bathroom facilities (and vending machines if you are desperate), other people out training, etc. I did get a few idiots yelling at me on my bike last summer (I posted about it here) but I never felt unsafe. In fact I prefer ILRA over Hines Drive even though Hines is closed to traffic on Saturdays -- the cars at ILRA are still less of a pain than dodging all the kids on the their training wheels on Hines.

Since I often come right from a customer visit, I don't generally prepare from a base of operations, so I frequently forget (or don't have the opportunity) to load up cold water. I can't tell you how many times I have scrounged through my center console finding quarters to feed those vending machines for a bottle of water, especially mid summer. I rarely ever do less than 2 disciplines while I am there, so that is a life saver (except when I have no cash)!

I've still never gone out on Hines Drive.

The other thing about ILRA is that there is some very (ahem) interesting people-watching there with some of the groups that come to use the beaches. ILRA brings all walks of life.

2015-01-16 7:50 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
West Michigan

Originally posted by MSU_Brad

I've definitely seen more training at ILRA than at Kensington. ILRA offers multiple nice things: 1. If you want to ride, the roads inside ILRA will give you about 13 miles per loop, and offers many different things, including one or two steep (yet short) hills. There are some good spots where you can open up, but not for multiple miles at a time. Good for handling, too, because there are a bunch of twists and turns. The one thing that I wish the loop would have, though, is a long sustained climb. 2. *MOST* of the people visiting ILRA are very conscious of the bike traffic. That isn't to say you don't get some idiots from time to time, especially some of the high school kids and such. 3. If you park at the Kent Lake parking area, you'll find a lot of bikers staging themselves there, as it is a pretty convenient spot close to the entrance. It also offers access to the beach at Kent Lake for swimming as well as bathroom facilities (I think they open up in May). 4. Much of the roads in ILRA are cut out from wooded areas, so a good portion is moderately well shaded from any winds. 5. If you are in to mountain biking, there are 2 trails that run through as well. If memory serves, one is 9 miles and one if 4-5 miles. They are both nice trails that go out from the trailhead parking location. 6. There are multiple swimming spots, depending on what you are looking at. Kent Lake is probably the most used public beach in the park. You can do some buoy chasing there, but depending on the crowd it can get a little annoying to dodge the civilians. You can swim out into the lake as well (this is where the Island Lake tris are done), but it is very sea-weedy in spots, which is annoying. Trout lake is about a 5-10 minute dirt trail walk from the Kent Lake parking area. It is secluded and not all that used. It is a pretty shallow lake, and if you swim across the middle of it, it is about 700 yards if memory serves me right. You can spot the bottom and stand up at several points if you need a break. You will also see many triathletes swimming the perimeter of the lake. I prefer swimming here, but often do not want to spend the time to get out to it and back. The other issue with Trout is that it gets *very* warm by mid June, so it isn't great if you like to train in your wetsuit. 7. There is a great sidewalk system through the park which is shared between runners and recreational bikers. I have a few different routes I will run out of the Kent Lake parking lot depending on what I want to do. One of the routes will lead you under an I-96 overpass and into Kensington Park. 8. I have *never* been there when no one else was doing some kind of training at the same time. It's good for the inspiration. In my normal training area, I can go out for a run or ride and never bump into anyone else running or on the bike. Virtually impossible to do so at ILRA. There are groups meeting there to train all the time. I can't recommend it enough when you are in the area.

Any idea how early in the season people start swimming in this lake?  I don't have a problem with cold water, or I should say I get in colder water than some are comfortable with.

I swam 33 minutes in my parents lake on 5/8/14 and it was 48 degrees... Definitely wasn't enjoyable but I wanted to try out my new wetsuit so bad I did it...

I could do 53-55 degrees easily so if Trout lake warms up early, this might be a good reason to head over to the East side of the state in early spring...

Tri Greenville is the end of May every year so getting open water swims in in early May is very beneficial...

2015-01-16 10:16 AM
in reply to: TriMike

User image

Extreme Veteran
Detroit, Michigan

Any idea how early in the season people start swimming in this lake?  I don't have a problem with cold water, or I should say I get in colder water than some are comfortable with.

I swam 33 minutes in my parents lake on 5/8/14 and it was 48 degrees... Definitely wasn't enjoyable but I wanted to try out my new wetsuit so bad I did it...

I could do 53-55 degrees easily so if Trout lake warms up early, this might be a good reason to head over to the East side of the state in early spring...

Tri Greenville is the end of May every year so getting open water swims in in early May is very beneficial...

I was curious so I looked up my training log from last year. It was a pretty chilly spring last year so I only swam in Kent Lake once before Island Lake Tri, on the Sunday before, and I remember Fishing Notes saying it was 57? 59? degrees. (I remember I was running late and didn't want to do the hike to Trout, and there were already people swimming in Kent so I went for it.) The next time I logged a lake swim was Trout Lake in mid-June and I didn't note whether or not I wore a wetsuit, but I think I did. The next time I swam in Trout was early July by then it was warm enough for swimsuit only. I should note that I am pretty chicken when it comes to cold water.

Trout Lake is shallow so it does warm up early IF the weather is warm. Kent Lake is consistently cooler but you're more likely to see people swimming there regardless of temperature.
2015-01-16 10:31 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Detroit, Michigan

Since I often come right from a customer visit, I don't generally prepare from a base of operations, so I frequently forget (or don't have the opportunity) to load up cold water. I can't tell you how many times I have scrounged through my center console finding quarters to feed those vending machines for a bottle of water, especially mid summer. I rarely ever do less than 2 disciplines while I am there, so that is a life saver (except when I have no cash)!

I'm assuming from your username that you're coming from the west, so you could easily pop into the Brighton Kroger for water and a few bananas or whatever. From there it's a straight shot down Grand River to Kensington Road. Or, there are a few 7-11s nearby, one at the Grand River/Pleasant Valley Road intersection (it's a half highway interchange, so I don't think you can exit from the west), one on Kent Lake Road (I think?) and one on Pontiac Trail on the way to South Lyon.

Edited by Miles around Midtown 2015-01-16 10:33 AM
2015-01-18 2:48 PM

User image

Regular
Jenison, MI

I'm assuming from your username that you're coming from the west, so you could easily pop into the Brighton Kroger for water and a few bananas or whatever. From there it's a straight shot down Grand River to Kensington Road. Or, there are a few 7-11s nearby, one at the Grand River/Pleasant Valley Road intersection (it's a half highway interchange, so I don't think you can exit from the west), one on Kent Lake Road (I think?) and one on Pontiac Trail on the way to South Lyon.

I could be coming from just about anywhere. The problem is more that I don't often remember that I don't have water until I am already in the park and setting up my bike. Can be a little absent minded sometimes!

2015-01-19 8:33 AM

User image

Marshall Michigan
Well it has been 19 days since my last bike or run outside....the excuse was waiting for new shoes, waiting for temps above 20, waiting till all the junk food was out of the house...

Today I rode and ran while deliveing my papers, totally slipped and fell - but trail shoes will be the bomb in a few months...

Bike tires (studded) gripped like they should...had a few problems in a few snowy yards, but for the most part (HAD A BLAST)

Just a super slow fun morning all around.

Tonight I swing by health center to pick up new swim pass and look on line to start signing up for some races!

1st tri on my radar is Seahorse.

I'M BACK BABY - I'M BACK!

pb

2015-01-20 9:59 AM
in reply to: Paper Boy

User image

Extreme Veteran
Detroit, Michigan
Just getting over a cold here so I'm easing back into training today. I finished Breaking Bad while stuck in bed over the weekend and started on Parks and Rec. I laughed til I cried at Chris Pratt naked crutching down the street yelling about his boom box.

The worst part about being sick this weekend was missing the decent weather. =( Although it looks like it'll be tolerable this weekend too. Hopefully I can fend off The Cold Part II. =)
2015-01-23 7:35 AM

User image

Get well soon!

Parks and Rec is a great show. Leslie and Ann are kind of a modern Lucy and Ethel. Part of what makes the show so entertaining for us is that my sister is remarkably similar to Leslie and her BFF, my wife, is eerily similar to Ann. To make things even stranger, my sister is named Anne

I'm stuck on what to watch next. Nothing on Netflix is grabbing my attention and I'm sick of the treadmill anyways. The streets in my neighborhood are still covered with snow (they don't salt our roads) but not quite enough to make Yak Trax comfortable. I will probably put them on anyways and let the dog drag me around tonight. I was supposed to complete a 60 minute run yesterday but had to stop due to light headedness about 17 minutes in. Felt weird/crashed the rest of the night. It's been a stressful week (dad had multiple operations for a kidney stone, work problems, brother in law almost died having his wisdom teeth removed, grandparents falling etc) so that probably hasn't helped things. Fortunately everyone is on the mend at this point.
2015-01-27 3:31 PM
in reply to: Toefuzz

User image

Regular
Jenison, MI
I'm leaning towards signing up for all 3 T-Rex triathlons. Unfortunately, each of the 3 races is either 3 or 4 days following other races I am doing. June is right after Grand Rapids, July is right after Grand Haven, and August is just a few days after the West Michigan / Fremont Triathlon. I'm currently planning on sprint for each of those races. I'm also planning on Greenville , Lumberman and Ludington.

Question - are the 3 T-Rex Wednesday night races too much considering each is 3-4 days following another sprint? I don't think I will have any problem doing them all, I'm just worried that my times might suffer a little and I'd be frustrated with my finish.
2015-01-27 8:46 PM

Brad
Tri Greenville is a nice little race. I went last year and did enjoy it. I still have family in Greenville and Belding. The viewing of the swim and some of the run for the spectators was very good. I am not sure if I will be back this year, I am looking very hard, like 95% sure I am going to GRT in June instead. I may change my mind and show up. I know my family wanted to come last year, but my cousins kid had an open house that day.
Joe
2015-01-28 5:19 AM

User image

I've had several people mention Greenville as a fun race. I'm on the east side of Rockford and thought about doing it, until I added up how much I've already spent for race fees this year... and it's not even an Ironman year!

2015-01-28 6:38 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
West Michigan

Originally posted by Toefuzz I've had several people mention Greenville as a fun race. I'm on the east side of Rockford and thought about doing it, until I added up how much I've already spent for race fees this year... and it's not even an Ironman year!

It really is a nice early season race.  The small lake it's held at warms up early so even though it's a May race it isn't cold water.... Not that there's anything wrong with cold water...

2015-01-28 8:54 AM
in reply to: Puppetmaster

User image

Regular
Jenison, MI
Originally posted by Puppetmaster

Brad
Tri Greenville is a nice little race. I went last year and did enjoy it. I still have family in Greenville and Belding. The viewing of the swim and some of the run for the spectators was very good. I am not sure if I will be back this year, I am looking very hard, like 95% sure I am going to GRT in June instead. I may change my mind and show up. I know my family wanted to come last year, but my cousins kid had an open house that day.
Joe
I've done Tri Greenville both years that it has been run so far, and have really enjoyed. I had a couple little things to nitpick about last year with the "elite" start, but other than that, I really like the race. The bike, albeit short, is more challenging than one would think, especially with that 1 mile climb near the end of the bike. The run around the edge of the lake is great, except for that little hill that you go up and back down!

I am looking at maybe signing up for My Team Triumph for that race this year instead of doing it outright, but either way, I'll be there!
2015-01-28 10:50 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
West Michigan

Originally posted by Puppetmaster Brad Tri Greenville is a nice little race. I went last year and did enjoy it. I still have family in Greenville and Belding. The viewing of the swim and some of the run for the spectators was very good. I am not sure if I will be back this year, I am looking very hard, like 95% sure I am going to GRT in June instead. I may change my mind and show up. I know my family wanted to come last year, but my cousins kid had an open house that day. Joe
I've done Tri Greenville both years that it has been run so far, and have really enjoyed. I had a couple little things to nitpick about last year with the "elite" start, but other than that, I really like the race. The bike, albeit short, is more challenging than one would think, especially with that 1 mile climb near the end of the bike. The run around the edge of the lake is great, except for that little hill that you go up and back down! I am looking at maybe signing up for My Team Triumph for that race this year instead of doing it outright, but either way, I'll be there!

What was the criteria they used for the elite start?  I know a few races offer the option to request an elite group start place however I thought they typically asked for submission of split times to confirm it's not someone who just wants to go off first...

And regarding that hill, it was most definitely a good butt kicker to wrap up the bike... 

2015-01-28 2:54 PM

User image

Regular
Jenison, MI

Originally posted by Puppetmaster Brad Tri Greenville is a nice little race. I went last year and did enjoy it. I still have family in Greenville and Belding. The viewing of the swim and some of the run for the spectators was very good. I am not sure if I will be back this year, I am looking very hard, like 95% sure I am going to GRT in June instead. I may change my mind and show up. I know my family wanted to come last year, but my cousins kid had an open house that day. Joe
I've done Tri Greenville both years that it has been run so far, and have really enjoyed. I had a couple little things to nitpick about last year with the "elite" start, but other than that, I really like the race. The bike, albeit short, is more challenging than one would think, especially with that 1 mile climb near the end of the bike. The run around the edge of the lake is great, except for that little hill that you go up and back down! I am looking at maybe signing up for My Team Triumph for that race this year instead of doing it outright, but either way, I'll be there!

What was the criteria they used for the elite start?  I know a few races offer the option to request an elite group start place however I thought they typically asked for submission of split times to confirm it's not someone who just wants to go off first...

And regarding that hill, it was most definitely a good butt kicker to wrap up the bike... 

Here was my problem with the "elite" start. It wasn't mentioned during registration, but they announced it at the event over the loudspeakers and basically opened it up for people to join. All the elite start consisted of was allowing whoever wanted to to move from the land (it is a gated start) to a certain distance out into the water, and thus have a wading start. There was no hard set criteria for joining, but they used a rough guideline of finishing time from the year before. No one looked at the numbers of the "elites" or anything. The so called "elites" went on the same gun as the rest of the pack. I figure it was probably only worth a 10 second headstart, at the most, but it was annoying to me because I am a decent swimmer and passed several of the elites in the water. This may not seem like a big deal, but too often I have had podium / non-podium finishes in my AG decided by mere seconds. Everyone should race the same distance. If they are going to have an elite wave, then have it be a completely separate start, just not letting them be out in front in the water.

That's my only complaint about Greenville, honestly. Other than that, it's a great early season race to get going with.

Edited by MSU_Brad 2015-01-28 2:55 PM
2015-01-28 7:43 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Detroit, Michigan

I'm leaning towards signing up for all 3 T-Rex triathlons. Unfortunately, each of the 3 races is either 3 or 4 days following other races I am doing. June is right after Grand Rapids, July is right after Grand Haven, and August is just a few days after the West Michigan / Fremont Triathlon. I'm currently planning on sprint for each of those races. I'm also planning on Greenville , Lumberman and Ludington.

Question - are the 3 T-Rex Wednesday night races too much considering each is 3-4 days following another sprint? I don't think I will have any problem doing them all, I'm just worried that my times might suffer a little and I'd be frustrated with my finish.

Sadly I have never done one of the T-Rex races because of the Wednesday night thing. 3-4 days after a race does seem pretty quick, but how well do you recover? And are you doing them for fun or to compete? And how easy are the races you're planning the weekend before? Both the bike and run course have a few decent hills (if it's the same run course as Island Lake), something to consider if you have just done another hilly race.

2015-01-28 7:50 PM

At the swim start I heard them say something about elite or fast or something swimmers go first. But it seemed a bunch of peopel were standing aroudn so I said screw it and jumped in. The hill near the end was cool. If I do decide to squeeze it in this year, I may take my road bike instead of my Tri bike. The people around the lake seemed very supportive for havnig thier Saturday morning put on hold for a few hours. It is very nice to have a Saturday race available.

Its probabley been 25 years or more since I was actually downtown Greenville. I was trying to find my Aunts flower shop and had a hard time finding it. It took a couple passes.
2015-01-30 2:15 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
West Michigan

Here was my problem with the "elite" start. It wasn't mentioned during registration, but they announced it at the event over the loudspeakers and basically opened it up for people to join. All the elite start consisted of was allowing whoever wanted to to move from the land (it is a gated start) to a certain distance out into the water, and thus have a wading start. There was no hard set criteria for joining, but they used a rough guideline of finishing time from the year before. No one looked at the numbers of the "elites" or anything. The so called "elites" went on the same gun as the rest of the pack. I figure it was probably only worth a 10 second headstart, at the most, but it was annoying to me because I am a decent swimmer and passed several of the elites in the water. This may not seem like a big deal, but too often I have had podium / non-podium finishes in my AG decided by mere seconds. Everyone should race the same distance. If they are going to have an elite wave, then have it be a completely separate start, just not letting them be out in front in the water. That's my only complaint about Greenville, honestly. Other than that, it's a great early season race to get going with.

I hear you, it's happened to me as well.  I tended to beat myself up afterwards because of my poor transition times....I figure that's on me but if someone essentially gets a head start by being out in the water when everyone else is on the beach that's no good..

I honestly don't remember the swim start last year...I've put a ton of work into my swim this past year so I'll be a lot more focused on swim starts going forward.  If I can race, I've got a herniated disk I'm working through...

Speaking of that, anyone know if Greenville allows race entry transfers?  If so, I may have one available depending on how my injections go.  I've got surgery scheduled for March 12 but I'm planning on cancelling it based on injection #1 seeming to work wonders.

Tangent post over...

2015-01-30 3:05 PM

User image

No idea on the transfers but good luck with the back!
2015-02-05 9:53 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Detroit, Michigan
How did everyone's January wrap up? Mine ended up pretty good. A bunch of swims, a bunch of trainer rides, and 105 running miles, which is GREAT for me for January.

I am so over winter. I can't handle these days with negative wind chills -- ugh! I have a Florida vacation next month and canNOT wait. I wish my sister would have scheduled a February wedding, lol.

I got through season 6 of Parks and Rec and started re-watching House of Cards so I can be caught up when Season 3 comes to Netflix in a few weeks. I will be happy when I can move all my runs and rides outside!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Where is everyone? Let's talk next season! Rss Feed  

of 4

RELATED POSTS

Talk to me about Michigan Titanium, especially the bike hills Pages: 1 2

Started by Miles around Midtown
Views: 3073 Posts: 33

2014-09-20 3:14 PM Miles around Midtown

Let's make a triathlon - CANCEL. Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12

Started by rkreuser
Views: 10461 Posts: 281

2009-05-18 8:11 PM jogo

Hello Everyone!

Started by ronk
Views: 1063 Posts: 9

2008-05-06 3:02 AM epicstruggle

Let's try this again....4/19-20th?? Pages: 1 2

Started by trixie
Views: 2052 Posts: 36

2008-04-20 12:20 PM matt3liv

ok people, let's try this AGAIN!! run this weekend... Pages: 1 2 3

Started by trixie
Views: 2004 Posts: 60

2007-03-26 8:05 AM sushigirl
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 10, 2005
author : malvey
comments : 0
Incentives for making and keeping resolutions for your next year.