Great Clermont Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: March 23, 2014
330 3rd. Street,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Sommer Sports, Inc.
- Website: http://triflorida.com/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: SWIM - The 1500 meter swim course is a triangular shaped course in Lake Minneola. Swimmers will swim counter-clockwise, keeping all buoys on their left. Swimmers will complete one lap of the course. The projected water temperature is expected to be 68-74, depending on how cold our winter is.
BIKE - The bike course, which is not draft legal, travels counter-clockwise around Lake Minneola then turns up Jalarmy Road to Cherry Lake Road. The Cherry Lake Road portion has rolling hills and that portion of the bike course is an out and back segment. Long course cyclists also have a turnaround point on Cherry Lake Road before returning to Lake Minneola. Once at Lake Minneola cyclists proceed counter-clockwise around the lake to finish.
RUN - The run course is a 10K out and back single loop run on the South Lake Trail.
Members who are scheduled to race: Carrick1973, Kellerbees, tmoons