XTERRA DINO Northern Indiana Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 05, 2017
Potato Creek State Park,
South Bend, Indiana
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Distances: Swim (880.00 yards) Bike (15.00 miles) Run (7.00 kms)
- Organization: DINO, LLC
- Website: http://www.dinoseries.com
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: SWIM: The swim start is from a sandy beach. The course is a 0.5-mile, V-shaped swim with one sharp left turn about halfway through. The finish of the swim will be at a grassy lakeshore near the Orchard Shore picnic area. Lifeguards will patrol the course on kayaks or canoes. Kayak division will make two laps of the swim course.
BIKE: The 15 mile bike segment is a generally fast and beginner friendly course. It is a two-lap bike course..
RUN: The 7 km run course (approximately 4.3 miles) contains gently rolling terrain on easy to moderate difficulty trails. Midway through the course are two moderate hills.
Members who are scheduled to race: waski1985