CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 03, 2014
- Country: Canada
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Distances: Swim (750.00 meters) Bike (30.00 kms) Run (7.20 kms)
- Organization: MultiSport Canada
- Website: http://www.multisportcanada.com
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Swim: The water temperature is almost always in the low 70s. The water can range from flat to very choppy, depending on the wind. Be prepared for rough water, and be pleasantly surprised if it is calm! For this reason, wetsuits are always recommended. The short course is a deep water start off the pier beside transition, and follows a triangular course. The long course is an in-water start, out and back course.
Bike: The bike course is along highway #2. The road is shared with motorized traffic. There is a 3 foot paved shoulder most of the course. The course is rolling hills with one or two good climbs.
Run: The run has flat sections with a few medium sized hills. There is not much shade.
Members who are scheduled to race: efoley, Mainer