CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 17, 2016
898 State Park Road,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (22.90 miles) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Set Up Events
- Website: http://www.vtsmts.com/savageman30international/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Deep Creek Lake and the pristine, rugged Allegheny Mountains of western Maryland, provide a venue of unmatched beauty and stunning scenery, and feature two courses that will certainly bring out the true "Savage" in all who come to conquer, from the competitive Ironman racer to the leisurely back-of-the-pack or novice participant. Whether swimming in crystal clear Deep Creek Lake, riding the smooth, remote, and challenging roads of Garrett County, or running on Deep Creek State Park trails and the surrounding lakeside roads, the SavageMan Triathlon Festival races will challenge and awe every participant. If such a triathlon event appeals to you then you will love the SavageMan Triathlon Festival.
The SavageMan 30.0 Triathlon is an Olympic distance triathlon consisting of a 0.93 mile swim, 22.9 mile bike, and 6.2 mile run. The SavageMan 30.0 provides athletes a shorter, less savage triathlon alternative to the flagship SavageMan 70.0 Triathlon, while still offering all the beauty and just enough of a taste of the hills for SavageMan 30.0 Triathlon athletes to earn their SavageMan pedigree! The SavageMan 30.0 Triathlon bike course does not go through Westernport, so there is no Westernport Wall for the SavageMan 30.0 Triathlon athletes.
Members who are scheduled to race: