CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 22, 2018
Asheville Recreation Park,
Asheville, North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (400.00 meters) Bike (11.60 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: iDaph
- Website: http://idaph.net/events/asheville-triathlon
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: The Asheville Triathlon consists of a beautiful outdoor pool swim in a 50 meter pool, rolling bike course and a flat and fast run course! The race is perfect for every level of triathlete, from novice to elites. Novice and Beginner triathletes love this race! The pool swim is great for new swimmers and the run is a flat, easy course to navigate. Elite athletes – get ready for a PR! This race is fast and is a huge hit among the local elites.
We are excited to partner with iDream Athletes Foundation with a portion of the proceeds benefiting this fantastic local organization. The race is limited to 350 participants and we expect it to sell out! Join us for some summer fun at the Asheville Triathlon!
Registration may be found at:
Members who are scheduled to race: jcpryor, tri2534