Camp Yuba Triathlon - Sprint Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 16, 2017
Yuba State Park,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (880.00 yards) Bike (12.40 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: RaceTri
- Website: http://www.racetri.com/camp-yuba/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The swim will be a loop course in beautiful Yuba Reservoir.
The bike course is located on the roads surrounding Yuba State Park. The roads have very low traffic which makes the bike riding safe and enjoyable. The road surface alternates between smooth asphalt and rough chip seal asphalt. Be mindful of the changing surfaces. The course will be marked by cones and tri. signs. There will be several uncovered cattle guards so pay attention!
The run will be on both asphalt roads and dirt trails adjacent to the lake.
Members who are scheduled to race: