CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 25, 2016
Greenbrier State Park,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (792.00 yards) Bike (21.00 miles) Run (2.75 miles)
- Organization: Piranha Sports
- Website: http://www.piranha-sports.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Swim - .45 miles (725 meters) 1 lap. In the beautiful freshwater Greenbrier Lake.
Bike - 21 miles (34K) - 1 lap of a hilly course with one 1 1/2 mile challenging climb and several fast technical descents. Open course (not closed to vehicular traffic).
Run - 2.75 miles - Out, loop, then back towards finish on 80% paved roads. Some trails but mostly with some crush and run area. Relatively smooth footing throughout.
Members who are scheduled to race: