Jetton Park Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 10, 2014
19000 Jetton Rd.,
Cornelius, North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (750.00 meters) Bike (20.00 kms) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Set Up Events
- Website: http://www.setupevents.com/?fuseaction=event_detail&eventID=2597
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Swim: The 750 meter swim will be in beautiful Lake Norman in Cornelius, NC. The lake surrounds Jetton Park and will begin from the beach area near the back of the park. Participants exit the water and have only a short run to reach the transition area. We expect this race to again be wetsuit legal.
Bike: The bike course exits the park and follows Jetton Road alongside the peninsula and Lake Norman. Participants will enjoy this scenic and rather flat 20 KM route. As always, each intersection will be safely secured by local police and some of the best volunteers around.
Run: The fast 5K run portion begins and ends inside Jetton Park. It only leaves the park for a short loop before returning to this scenic venue. Aid stations will be provided at the beginning of the run as well as miles 1 & 2 to make sure all athletes stay well hydrated.
Members who are scheduled to race: Tdbuckner, Theotis