Tri Goddess Tri - Mini Sprint Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 25, 2017
11500 Seymour Road,
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Mini Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (440.00 yards) Bike (10.70 miles) Run (1.50 miles)
- Organization: Epic Races
- Website: http://epicraces.com
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: The Tri Goddess Tri celebrates women of all abilities, inspiring them to reach new heights of health and set new fitness goals by training for and completing a triathlon. The first-ever all-women’s triathlon/duathlon in Michigan, Tri Goddess Tri is organized by women who know how to make your first (or hundredth!) triathlon tons of fun! The event is held just 12 miles west of Chelsea at Big Portage Lake in Waterloo Recreation Area, surrounding participants in scenery as beautiful and inspiring as themselves.
Course: quarter-mile swim (16 lengths in a standard pool) swim, 10.7-mile bike ride, 1.5-mile run (part of which is a trail run with one steep downhill section).
Members who are scheduled to race: