Civil War Century
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 08, 2012
- Country: United States
- Race type: Cycle (Century)
- Distances: Bike (103.00 miles)
- Organization: Baltimore Bicycle Club
- Website: http://www.civilwarcentury.com/index.pl/cwc?noCache=473;1338415527
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Join us in Thurmont, Maryland again this year for the cycling event that has everything -- famous historical sites, breathtaking scenery, low-traffic roads, and well-marked routes designed for every ability level. As in the past, you can visit the South Mountain and Antietam or Gettysburg battlefield sites -- or all three of them if you elect to ride the full century -- while cycling through some of the most beautiful countryside east of the Mississippi.
We offer five rides ranging from long and mountainous to short and rolling. All routes are well marked, cue sheets are provided and maps are available at the rest stops.
Members who are scheduled to race: