Joe's Team Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 09, 2016
CNIB Lake Joseph Centre,
- Country: Canada
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (750.00 meters) Bike (20.00 kms) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
- Website: http://www.joesteam.ca
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: We had a great year in 2015 and have now raised more than $11 million for the Joe Finley Centre for Cancer Research at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre. Joe’s Team is the most successful grassroots fundraising event on behalf of the hospital – and that is why we are dedicated to making this year, the 10th anniversary, bigger and better! This year will also be the final Joe’s Team event, so we hope you will join us to give it one last tri.
Joe’s Team attracts people of all abilities, from first-timers to national level competitors. The race is a sprint triathlon/duathlon and people can register as individuals or as members of a relay team.
It’s a perfect race for beginners, since there is a wonderful community atmosphere surrounding the event – with no pressure to become a professional triathlete.
Join us after the triathlon for a celebration of 10 amazing years of fundraising at our dinner-dance featuring Shawn Brady and the Northern Sons! Tickets are available upon registration at www.joesteam.ca
Members who are scheduled to race: nottooshabby