Wawasee Kiwanis Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 11, 2018
1013 N Long Drive,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (440.00 yards) Bike (13.49 miles) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: Wawasee Kiwanis Club
- Website: http://wawaseekiwanis.org/Page/31161
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: This sprint triathlon is a USAT sanctioned event. It starts with a .25 mile swim in Syracuse Lake, followed by a 13.49mile bike ride. The bike route contains a few rolling hills in the beginning and end, with a flat, fast road in between. You'll be glad you got to save your legs a little on the fast bike course, because our 3.1 mile run route contains a few gradual hills, and one quick, steep ascent. Join us for this fun event that benefits local charities here in Syracuse, IN.
The triathlon is sanctioned by USAT. The 5K is not sanctioned.
Event details are below. You can register by printing off the registration form below and mailing it in along with your check (to avoid the online registration fee), or register online at:
Register before Aug. 1st, 2018 to guarantee yourself a t-shirt!
Members who are scheduled to race: LordElwood