New London Hospital Days Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 06, 2017
New London, New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Mini Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (440.00 yards) Bike (5.70 miles) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: New London Hospital
- Website: http://www.newlondonhospital.org/triathlon/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: The race course starts at Bucklin Beach in New London and is a fun, fast course around Little Lake Sunapee. Register early to ensure a racer spot as race day registration may not be offered. Free t-shirts to all pre-registrants!
$5 for Kids Fun Run, includes T-shirt and Ribbon, Race Day registration only. The Kids Fun run begins after triathlon at approximately 11:00am.
The triathlon is a fundraising event for New London Hospital. Event proceeds help us to provide excellent, quality healthcare to the patients and communities we serve.
Members who are scheduled to race: