TRI Triathlon - Sprint Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 16, 2017
Holly Recration Area,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (500.00 meters) Bike (12.00 miles) Run (3.00 miles)
- Organization: 3 Disciplines Racing
- Website: http://3disciplines.com/Events/TRI--Triathlons/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Formerly Autumn Colors Triathlon.
Herron lake is a motor free lake, one of the few left out there. It is very clean and clear, you will have a rectangle course straight out, across 30m and back in. Water temp has been 70 every year. The bike is not only 100% closed to traffic, but it is fun and challenging, rolling to hilly at times. The perfect course for a Championship. Communication is needed as it is a 3mi. course, down and back equalling 6 miles. Two loops will complete the bike discipline and it is your responsibility to count laps. A fast downhill turn at the transition area end will require braking and handling and focus. The run course is a trail run, entirely through the woods of the park. The course has been widened to accomodate several hundred runners for passing opportunities. This is a challenging run course, with lots of rolling hills, but it is never boring and a lot of fun to run.
Members who are scheduled to race: