Blue Ridge Half Marathon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: April 16, 2016
- Country: United States
- Race type: Run (Half Marathon)
- Distances: Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Roanoke Regional Partnership
- Website: http://blueridgemarathon.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Local runners continue to craft one of the most challenging and beautiful marathons on the east coast. What began in 2010 with 6,140 feet of elevation change has grown each year with this year’s total being 7,430 feet of total elevation change, thus maintaining the title of America’s Toughest Road Marathon.
But organizers felt bad for the half marathon participant so 2014 runners will now have the opportunity to tackle America’s Toughest Road Half Marathon. More than 3600' of elevation change awaits you on the half course. For those familiar with the full marathon course…the half now incorporates both Mill Mountain and Peakwood.
Members who are scheduled to race: