The Prairie Triathlon at NorthPointe
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 09, 2018
5605 Rockton Road,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (350.00 yards) Bike (17.00 miles) Run (3.00 miles)
- Organization: NorthPointe Health and Wellness
- Website: https://runsignup.com/Race/IL/Roscoe/ThePrairieTriathlonatNorthPointe
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: This is one Hot Race!
Our past participants say “ it’s a Great Beginners Triathlon, with Super Volunteers and free children’s activities to entertain your family while you race!”
Triathletes will swim 350 yards in the seven lane pool. Participants will swim one lap in each lane ducking under the lane marker to transfer to the next lane. Once the swim is complete, participants will exit the pool and head to the bike corral for the start of the 17-mile country road open course which takes place in Winnebago & Boone Counties. Triathletes will finish in the bike corral and begin the 3.1 run on the Campus trails which are a mix of blacktop & crushed limestone sections.
Fees increase May 14th
RACE PACKET PICK UP:
Friday, June 8th 4:00 - 7:00 PM.
Race day packet pickup: 6:00-7:00 AM
FREE Fit n Fun Fair with exciting activities for kids 8:00-11:00am
Race Entry Fees go to Benefit the Stateline Boys & Girls Club!
Members who are scheduled to race: