Ragnar Relay Great River
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 16, 2013
Winona to Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Race type: Run (Other)
- Distances: Run (200.00 miles)
- Organization: Ragnar Relay Series
- Website: http://www.ragnarrelay.com/race/greatriver
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: JOIN THE RAGNAR NATION: A 2 day party in a van with a side of running.
Ragnar Great River is a unique team event that combines running with a traveling party, scenic views, smelly vans, and lasting memories. Ragnar Great River is for everyone, from the novice runner to the 10x marathoner.
Starting in the beautiful river town of Winona, runners will encounter challenging terrain and beautiful scenery as they run ‘up river’ along the Mississippi, ending in Minneapolis with a finish line party worthy of 200 miles of stamina, courage and teamwork.
Members who are scheduled to race: ettringite23