Tri To Beat Cancer Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 20, 2017
400 Bob Holman Road,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (400.00 meters) Bike (14.00 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Georgia Multisports Productions
- Website: http://gamultisports.com/tri2beatcancertriathlon/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Proceeds from this event will help the Cancer Foundation of Northeast Georgia (www.cfnega.org) provide immediate financial assistance to local cancer patients struggling financially due to their cancer diagnosis and treatment. Your participation in this event will certainly change a life, starting with your own! The Cancer Foundation of Northeast Georgia’s goal is to improve the quality of life for cancer patients and their families who need help.
400 Meter lake swim.
14 mile bike with rolling hills.
5K run though Sandy Creek Park is mostly flat except for one rolling hill around mile two with a very fast finish.
Members who are scheduled to race: email@example.com