CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 01, 2015
3688 Southdown Mandalay Rd.,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (150.00 meters) Bike (10.00 miles) Run (3.00 miles)
- Organization: Bayou Black Recreation Center
- Website: http://www.tarpontri.net/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: This is a sprint distance triathlon in South Louisiana. The swim portion of the event is in a pool. The bike and run portions occur on a roadway that follows along the curves of Bayou Black, which makes for a very scenic race.
The race begins with a pool swim. All participants are pre-seeded according to their swim time. It is a staggered start with one person starting the swim portion every 10 seconds. You then proceed to the transition area and on to the bike course which is a 10 mile out and back route along Bayou Black. The run is a 3 mile out & back along the opposite portion of Bayou Black.
Members who are scheduled to race: Mark Fee, mblan51, Tri-a-betic