Lake Tye Triathlon - Sprint Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 12, 2017
15532 Fryelands Blvd SE,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (440.00 yards) Bike (14.00 miles) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: FS Events
- Website: http://www.laketyetri.com/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: This race is great for the beginner to the elite and just may be the flattest and fastest course in the Pacific Northwest. Swim in the warm and calm waters of Lake Tye before heading out into the Snohomish Valley for a scenice out and back ride. Return to the park for a spectator friendly run around the lake on a paved trail.
Fun for the whole family with a pancake breakfast and a youth triathlon. Great raffle and giveaways wrap up this fun day.
Members who are scheduled to race: Danielmcfate