RunTheBluegrass Half Marathon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: March 30, 2013
- Country: United States
- Race type: Run (Half Marathon)
- Distances: Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: RunTheBluegrass
- Website: http://www.runthebluegrass.org/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Most major races are held in their host cities’ downtowns. Very urban environments. But not RunTheBluegrass. We not only start and finish on some of the most beautifully manicured property in the United States on Keeneland Race Course, but our course traverses through multi-million dollar Thoroughbred Farms that you never get to experience anywhere else on the planet.
And combine our 13.1 miles with a weekend of Kentucky Bourbon Trail distillery visits (and tastings if you’re lucky!), Lexington’s unique restaurants and shops, plus tours of some of our most famous Thoroughbred Farms, you’re not just running a race, you’re experiencing life at its grandest.
And on top of all of Lexington’s natural wonders, we design our race so you’ll never forget it. Our Race Amenities are 100% world-class, just like our sightseeing!
Members who are scheduled to race: shannonlmeyer, toadbra, twinklebug