Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 23, 2016
- Country: United States
- Race type: Cycle (Tour)
- Distances: Bike (150.00 miles)
- Organization: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Website: http://www.scenicshore150.org/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour is a two day, 150 mile, fully-supported cycling event that is open to riders of all ages and abilities. One of Wisconsin's most popular bike rides, the Scenic Shore 150 is the largest locally organized and supported event for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. We were voted Favorite Charity Ride at the 2010 Feddy Awards presented by Wheel & Sprocket and the Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin!
Saturday, July 18, 2015: Riders pedal 75-miles north from Mequon to Manitowoc then spend the night in Manitowoc.
Sunday, July 19, 2015: Riders begin the final 75-mile stretch toward Door Country, ending in Sturgeon Bay.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour funds lifesaving research and support for people battling blood cancers. The mission of LLS is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. 76% of every dollar donated is directed to our mission of curing blood cancers! Your dedication as a rider contributes the one common goal - to find a cure for blood cancers!
Members who are scheduled to race: lls123